Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @DisgruntledGoat and a hilarious squig for the title. Your prize is a plate of anaemic roasties, each one served individually on a hockey puck of a Yorkshire pud. Enjoy!

Jack remains thankfully absent from Twitter after the Great Roast Potato Catastrofuck.

On Instagram, however, she's treating the boy to a plate of horrors and a podcast for breakfast.

Click on the pink wiki links for background info, try not to nominate thread titles until after page 35 (and don't swear in them!).

Go well, pals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
Historians will look back upon this time and write many books..

"The JackoSpud era was the period in English Twitter history that coincides with the reign of Charles 3rd who inherited the crown of England in 2022. The Jacobean era succeeds the Elizabethan era and the Caroline aide era."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Pink news have done an article 😂
Screenshot 2022-09-27 at 16.00.10.png

Funnily enough, they don't mention why she left.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 148
Not sure if this was clocked on her Arcade Fire Instagram post (which actually has comments switched on and a few recent supportive comments) but this one made me laugh

Screenshot_20220927-134530_Instagram~2.jpg

I can only imagine they'd wanted to actually comment on this post instead 🤔

Screenshot_20220927-134723_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Not sure of this has been posted, but I wasn’t aware legal proceedings had been threatened, if true, makes the smokescreen of potato gate totally understandable. Same squig for both posts btw.

BFF88478-5CE2-410D-9804-B405251E9A2B.jpeg

7DAC52FB-00BF-4B4B-AE85-F93F03BAFD20.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
Been a way for a thread or 10. Returning to this absolute Georgia Church Suppers Banger of a Root Vegetable chaos is a treat. Only Jackarse could weaponise a vegetable. If she's over on Instagram does she think folk won't look there for her? Or does she think she'll be able to control the narrative there so it's safe? What a potato salad she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
There is a new parody Jack account, very funny and it has taken a few squigs in.
Screenshot_20220927-170217_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 160
Full body cringe at her popping up on Instagram already. Not even 24 hours off socials. The addiction is real, she can't stop herself. It's giving the good old days of yore when she deactivated every farts end back in 2020 and just went on Insta instead

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Been a way for a thread or 10. Returning to this absolute Georgia Church Suppers Banger of a Root Vegetable chaos is a treat. Only Jackarse could weaponise a vegetable. If she's over on Instagram does she think folk won't look there for her? Or does she think she'll be able to control the narrative there so it's safe? What a potato salad she is.
You can limit comments on Instagram or turn them off entirely so yes it's much easier to control the narrative (especially as there is no equivalent of 'quote tweeting').

Also 'likes' are now hidden so you can't see exact numbers (useful to hide how little support you're getting).

Reactions: 50
0608C893-2D30-4E46-AC6E-C4E0FE8368D9.jpeg

I’ve lost the post I was going to reply to with this. (On the last thread) Something something about her ridiculousness becoming a mainstream topic rather than her being a victim

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Wow, it seems I’ve missed a lot since yesterday! Her Twitter really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Seeing a lot of this crap going around too in a weak defence of Jack. Asking legitimate questions and defending yourself from Jack’s pile ons isn’t “bullying”.
E5D04512-D9F9-4B54-B6AA-639C7E506C00.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Slightly off topic but I keep seeing a few people say they can't screenshot.

Just to say it's very easy to do so on smartphone or desktop. On smartphone you usually press a combination of buttons (usually the volume button and the off button but you can Google to confirm) to take a full screenshot. Then in your phone's photo app it's very easy to crop and use a 'pen' function to 'squiggle names'.

On a desktop computer it's even easier (assuming Microsoft not Apple). Just search for the 'snipping tool' on your computer and use it to grab the tweet you want to post. There's a pen function so you can 'squiggle' before simply copying it into your tattle post.

Hope this helps!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Just catching up on the tail end of the last thread so can’t quote, but imagine I’ve quoted @Menopausal Stormtrooper’s post at 1pm ish about Tom being unflappable.
I just wanted to add that I think there’s a delicious irony in the fact that the way that he’s responding to all of this is exactly how I think Jack imagines her pithy responses to folk on Twitter to come across. But she lacks the humour and quick-wittedness for that to be so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Going back to the guy on the previous thread who said oh but she does good things! I was to late to reply to it on there… but wtf! How can they publicly state oh but they’re ok really! Leave them be! It’s like saying Rose West baked cakes for young girls before they became her’s and Fred’s babysitting sex slaves! Harold Shipman probably did numerous welfare checks on the elderly women he was in charge of before he decided to kill them! John Wayne Gacy was a clown and entertained at numerous children’s parties. He still butchered and buried a ton of kids under his home!

At some point in their lives even the most evilest of people have done some sort of good deed. Ok, Jacks not a serial killer and I’m sorry if anyone feels offended by me blunt comments, but to me she’s an actual psychopath. Its beyond narc behaviour. It’s the only way I can put it into words, to explain my point! She has no empathy for anyone but herself. Everything is done with a motive. Either to grift off, trend or appear on the telly! The purple thread squig, ok I get what they’re saying but the majority of bullying, on any Jack Twitter thread, comes from Jack!

I’m old school… bully’s eventually get bullied! It’s that simple for me! So while I agree with the purple squig (on previous thread) being rational, I’ve no sympathy for Jack what so ever. Nor her Mother’s raw spuds. They all have a responsibility here. Ultimately, yes, Jacks a grown woman but they never reel her in! She’s allowed to treat everyone with contempt. She abuses people (a bloody disabled bloke at one point ffs) and they sit back and do nothing. It’s coming back to bite all of them on the arse.

As I’ve mentioned on here before, my two kids are autistic. It’s never and I mean never, allowed as any kind of excuse for the mistreatment of others. I’ve come across plenty parents who allow it. But it’s not happening in my home. If she has got issues, regarding ADHD and ASD it’s her responsibility to deal with that. Yes, it’s a crappy thing to have to cope with but it’s not other people’s fault either. We all have issues but we don’t all use them to be a prick to others. The only one I’ll possibly give a pass to, is SB’s Dad. He probably sees it as a small price to pay to have unlimited access to him!

You really do reap what you sow in this life and anyone involved with her scam continuing for this long, needs to reap it to!

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Hola you canal of mithering ninnies! Long time lurker emerging from the wings as recent chaoses/ chaosi (?) have just been too good! I was peripherally aware of Jack as I’m part of her target market. No, not a poor, a middle class lefty leaning Guardian reader. But I didn’t really think much about her, then one day I randomly replied to a request for help with one of her (many) ailments as I was going through same with (an actually diagnosed by a Dr) illness and I got a really snotty “completed it mate” so I paid a bit of attention and thought she was an arrogant arse and forgot about her again. Fast forward to 2020 and my OH (I have one, hasn’t left) lost loads of (real) work and we had to make savings. Got a couple of Jack recipe books from a charity shop. Ninnies, I have 2 (real) teenage boys and well as (real hasn’t left) OH to feed, and OMG every bloody recipe was inadequate, pointless or downright disgusting. I couldn’t believe she was getting away with publishing that shite so did some digging and here I am.

Anyway, I wanted to say thankspaceyou for all that you do. Whilst I’m loving this potato chaos / flounce I have a particularly soft spot for the Burnside mini chaos which made me snort coffee down my nose on the tube🔺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 192
It's quite amazing that Jack was missing for half of the last thread and we still filled it up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.