Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening Fraus! May I interrupt trifle talk with a question?

Due to parental access being implemented on the WiFi at the crappy bungalow I went for a geg on her Insta instead (only a follower since the nekkid & recycled sosig this morning!)

I’ve only been around since HH2 but was there ever a forensic analysis of the “other” JM insta acc? There’s pics of SB there so not 🔺 but it does seem like the kinda language she uses and crappy filtered to death ‘art’.

Just wondering because it starts round when the POV times were and there’s some suspect posts if it was really her… 🤔🧐🕵🏼‍♀️
Hadn't really explored the JM insta before. I've noticed a lot of the same rictus grins, eyes forced wide (like someone got "modeling" tips as a child/teen in pageants/dance performances), white white white teeth. Kinda spooky all things considered.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That light fitting looks filthy and is rusting. Why does the bottom of the trifle look like bong water? 😂
It looks like when bars put those giant tin cans out by the back door for people to drop their cig ends in, then they get filled up with rain and the water is just a gross miasma of spittoon juice and disintegrated filters.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Poor Tom from the famous ‘they look dire’ shitshow is still dealing with mad squigs forensically digging down into who, what, when, why Jack’s mum’s potatoes were criticised. The poor guy has the patience of a saint.
More & more commments elsewhere about the squigs behaviour & tenuous grasp of reality. Comments club is starting to get quite the reputation-and not in a good way.
tit, just saw that I’m now a VIP😂 Just as you’re sinking to oblivion Jack. Toot toot!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Poor Tom from the famous ‘they look dire’ shitshow is still dealing with mad squigs forensically digging down into who, what, when, why Jack’s mum’s potatoes were criticised. The poor guy has the patience of a saint.
More & more commments elsewhere about the squigs behaviour & tenuous grasp of reality. Comments club is starting to get quite the reputation-and not in a good way.
tit, just saw that I’m now a VIP😂 Just as you’re sinking to oblivion Jack. Toot toot!
It reminds me of conspiracy theorists who are desperately scrabbling for *any* evidence that their theory is correct. QAnon but for roast potatoes.
I hope she comes back and just does Q style drops of random dates and predictions of when the next chaos happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Crikey. What a day. Not since @Yel changed their profile pic that one time has there been such furore!

One of the things that strikes me about Jack is how very different she is in each and every photo and ‘phase’. Of course we all do our growing and changing over the years but each Jack mutation is so different and contradicts. I would say I feel sorry for her but given she has 3 therapists on call to work through her issues and yet here we are ✨gesticulates✨

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Not 100% sure what you mean... the old one from 2012-13? Looks genuine to me. There are also at least another two that she's kept but emptied. Along with 3+ blogs/websites and twitter with 57 odd socks it's no wonder she couldn't keep up!
Yeah the one with the underscore? Just thought the dates were a bit dodge but @Marmalade Atkins has assured us the canal has already done a comb through 🕵🏼‍♀️

And yeah I have 4 Instagram accounts (personal, business, dog, FBI level snooper) and get conflustered with all the notifications so Christ knows how many of those 100 hour weeks of JM’s must go into journaling who said what and when on which account!! 🥷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.