Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today - Jack Monroe quits Twitter.
View attachment 1608874

2018 - Jack Monroe quits Twitter.
View attachment 1608876

2015 - Jack Monroe quits Twitter.
View attachment 1608888
I'm looking at the PN twitter and site--the bits about Jack's latest Hounding appear to have been removed...Makes you think. The most recent article is from August 15, 2022 in which Jack responded to a Tory response to the cost of living crisis. Someone's kerfuffled! And not just about roast potatoes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Nigella seems nice but dim.
I'm laughing along with the photo of men in swimming costumes but I don't think I get the joke. What's it to do with potatoes ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Nigella seems nice but dim.
I'm laughing along with the photo of men in swimming costumes but I don't think I get the joke. What's it to do with potatoes ?
The lad in the light bathing suit. 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Catching up (shan't say grunking) and I have no idea what brene brown means but it sounds middle class

I'm pleased to present an archive of Jack slagging off trifles https://archive.ph/cRlbA
I'm not partial to trifle myself but they all look completely normal and are professionally photographed so I don't get what Jack's problem is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I'm looking at the PN twitter and site--the bits about Jack's latest Hounding appear to have been removed...Makes you think. The most recent article is from August 15, 2022 in which Jack responded to a Tory response to the cost of living crisis.
You would expect that as these stories grow & grow, and the responses to unreflective pieces about Jack become more negative, that less and less platforms will rush to her defence.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Catching up (shan't say grunking) and I have no idea what brene brown means but it sounds middle class

I'm pleased to present an archive of Jack slagging off trifles https://archive.ph/cRlbA
I'm not partial to trifle myself but they all look completely normal and are professionally photographed so I don't get what Jack's problem is
The swiss roll one looks very nice but I am partial to anything jammy. Except jammy cunts like Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

An admirable archive, pal.

Some of those trifles look good, and I'm not a trifle lover (sorry TD).

This comment made me hoot bearing in mind she claims to have swigged an entire bottle of Angostura Bitters. Daft cow. Pretty sure AA refers to it as 'an alcoholic who no longer drinks' rather than 'I used to be an alcoholic'. Pay more attention at the meetings, Jack <taps sign>

1664305425109.png

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Fraus I was listening to a Disney Hits playlist earlier (please judge away 😂) and the lyrics to Poor Unfortunate Souls could have been written for Jack.

I did have a giggle at

'Yes I've had the odd complaint
But on the whole I've been a saint'

Then when Ursula takes Ariel's voice I forgot she sings about Laryngitis 😂 Not me imagining Jack trying to sing it in the bathroom of a room she hasn't paid for
God I momentarily forgot about the singing 🤔 that was pivotal for me, how can she be taken seriously?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
An admirable archive, pal.

Some of those trifles look good, and I'm not a trifle lover (sorry TD).

This comment made me hoot bearing in mind she claims to have swigged an entire bottle of Angostura Bitters. Daft cow. Pretty sure AA refers to it as 'an alcoholic who no longer drinks' rather than 'I used to be an alcoholic'. Pay more attention at the meetings, Jack <taps sign>

View attachment 1609513
It's even funnier when you look at all the evidence we have (from her own sm posts), of her drinking gin. Many, many times.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Wow!!! Her nasty comments about so many lovely trifles certainly makes "dire" seem very tame.

And saying there should be a trial at the Hague for crimes against food for one of them? Wtf

What a nasty lady.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
My dear Frauen, I am currently reading Madhouse at the End of the Earth, about an expedition to the Antarctic in 1897 that ended in hubris and disaster, and could not help sharing this description of the onboard catering with you. #1897truther
JM's long lost great-great uncle? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Her problem is other people were getting attention for making nice, edible food so she flew into a narc rage. See also the platinum jubilee pudding debacle.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Screenshot 2022-09-27 20.13.50.png

Sorry, I'm just not getting over Tater Flounce. It's somehow ended up getting funnier without Jack howling and clawing all over Twitter about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Turn up for the books here! Molly's article is the 7th search result on Google for "Jack Monroe", front page ❤

Even funnier, Molly's article is ranked above Jack's BBC Good Food chefs page 🤣🤣🤣

chrome_screenshot_1664306023263.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.