Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one seems to be missing her then on Twitter? No waiking and clawing going on from what I can see ….
I’ve seen quite a few of her supporters tweeting in a resigned ‘Well that’s a shame but it’s clearly the right decision for Jack to leave, this was clearly not working’ way. She’s going to look like a monumental head if she comes crawling back (obviously that won’t stop her because Jack has zero shame but it’ll be terrible for those of us who suffer with second hand cringe for others. My teeth feel weird just imagining it).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
What on earth does she have against those lovely looking trifles. Other than the obvious, they’re better looking and tastier than her efforts.…. The constant snarling comments. How are them lemons Jacko? Bitter?

Reactions: 36
The Scottish Jack! She has a thread here, but it’s now locked as she left social media.

Oh my God that's another Jack! They sound/write/behave the same! I wonder who started it first... Uncanny how so many of the tweets could be JM's, word for word.
Also, what are you doing to me, nefarious ninnies? I was about to go to bed...😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Big Dave's been making that same trifle for 32 years? What was he doing it, assembling it atom by atom?

(Lads I feel like I need to clarify I didn't squiggle my thumb for 🔺 reasons 😂 it looks horrid because I've been chewing it, like Jack once claimed she did despite there being no evidence of it ever. It was her less exciting version of Vonny losing a whole hand.)
Mate we know you’ve got a slopbot tattoo

• Haha
Reactions: 61
bleeping hell, must be a laugh a minute round their place eh? 😬
I think there was a backlash about when she dressed as an 18 year old boy on his first day at Oxbridge...no that was Andrew Cuomo Jack - she tried to dress like him in Peaky Blinders and everyone took the piss, she said it was a gentle in-joke to make her dad laugh or some tit. Basically she has form for trying to fob dumb tit she says off as something to give Big Dave a laugh.
Why does Jack look like so many serial killers, tats the real question.

Oh my God that's another Jack! They sound/write/behave the same! I wonder who started it first... Uncanny how so many of the tweets could be JM's, word for word.
Also, what are you doing to me, nefarious ninnies? I was about to go to bed...😩
They’re friends IRL! I think they met up in Edinburgh

• Haha
Reactions: 41
There were whispers about a possible UnHerd article too?
Oh tit yeah, I forgot about that one! My suspicion was based purely on Matei saying he'd got whatever info it was he wanted from Jack and disappearing again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1610104

Go on show us a threat against Jack.
I'm being dim - how can she be seriously 'doxxed'? She gives away her location constantly.
In the past she even said fans have left gifts at her door (soap - a gentle hint no doubt) and wasn't overly traumatised by that.
Why do we never see these threats? Why does she never show them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Been offline as BUSY 🔺but loving my grunk now. Also loving popping back and forth to Twitter to see what others are saying, and this retweeted by everyone’s favourite copper Burnside made me laugh (excuse my terrible squigging)

79304A39-0769-4C83-9A50-C6FC191AD2C3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Evening Fraus! May I interrupt trifle talk with a question?

Due to parental access being implemented on the WiFi at the crappy bungalow I went for a geg on her Insta instead (only a follower since the nekkid & recycled sosig this morning!)

I’ve only been around since HH2 but was there ever a forensic analysis of the “other” JM insta acc? There’s pics of SB there so not 🔺 but it does seem like the kinda language she uses and crappy filtered to death ‘art’.

Just wondering because it starts round when the POV times were and there’s some suspect posts if it was really her… 🤔🧐🕵🏼‍♀️
Not 100% sure what you mean... the old one from 2012-13? Looks genuine to me. There are also at least another two that she's kept but emptied. Along with 3+ blogs/websites and twitter with 57 odd socks it's no wonder she couldn't keep up!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.