Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The knob drawer! FFS
Anyone else would open that and feel embarrassed at the needless acquisition and hoarding.
Jack photographs it for the Internet.
How does she not get this?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
How is any of that tat tailored?
I do love the IT'S A PRIVATE JOKE FOR ME DAD response. Didn't realise there were THREE, now, examples??! Maybe more..
If its a private joke, put it in the family WhatsApp you utter prune.
Why the duck did she put it on Twitter then ? This drives me insane, she posts for comment then gets aggy if people don't blow smoke up her arse.

Reactions: 46
I can see why Marms recognised some of the knobs.
Cupace20220928101508.png

Also, there is a new film coming out. I don't think it's suitable for kids though. I heard there is a lot of swearing and sex involving burgers.
Cupace20220928095631.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
Simon Harris was defending her on Twitter yesterday, well not defending but rather saying people had bullied her off Twitter. Now I like Simon Harris, his fundraising is clear, it goes through a platform which keeps details and you can see exactly where the money goes (minus the fee JustGiving takes). It took me all my strength not to reply to him. I wanted to tell him he’d fallen into the trap of of “Jack good, Tories bad, Jack bullies are c**ts”.

Too many of the ultra woke brigade not seeing what is right in front of their eyes. Simon is a good bloke, heart absolutely in the right place etc but he’s been utterly taken in by her bollocks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
What is on top of that bowl of cement??? I'd say truffle oil but Jack wouldn't dare dabble in such bogeoursie trappings?

I'd like to apologise to the canal for my bizarre post a few threads back. I've had an alcohol relapse and am prone to ranting shite which makes no sense sometimes. I still can't stand Jack though, and am so embarrassed I gave her money. I also don't think Jack is an alcoholic.
I hope you’re ok, we have food and drink thread off topic, if you want to discuss it

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Simon Harris was defending her on Twitter yesterday, well not defending but rather saying people had bullied her off Twitter. Now I like Simon Harris, his fundraising is clear, it goes through a platform which keeps details and you can see exactly where the money goes (minus the fee JustGiving takes). It took me all my strength not to reply to him. I wanted to tell him he’d fallen into the trap of of “Jack good, Tories bad, Jack bullies are c**ts”.

Too many of the ultra woke brigade not seeing what is right in front of their eyes. Simon is a good bloke, heart absolutely in the right place etc but he’s been utterly taken in by her bollocks.
He's been blowing smoke up her arse for months now and quite frankly I'm not sure he is such a good bloke. He's quite Jack esque in his reactionary attempts to go viral.

Shameless link to my comment about him a couple of weeks ago https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-395-thats-not-my-fanny.33544/post-11744015

• Heart
Reactions: 41

It's infuriating but there are so many people who just decide some is good and stick with it, ignoring all the evidence that doesn't fit the narrative they've constructed. You can see how people, way more sinister than Jack get away with serious crimes over years by being accepted as a pillar of the community, excellent charity fundraiser, good guy and so on. I don't think we should all go the opposite way and treat everyone with suspicion either, I find people who do that are generally either very damaged or utterly toxic and projecting onto others. An open mind and a willingness to consider evidence seem like a good way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What is on top of that bowl of cement??? I'd say truffle oil but Jack wouldn't dare dabble in such bogeoursie trappings?

I'd like to apologise to the canal for my bizarre post a few threads back. I've had an alcohol relapse and am prone to ranting shite which makes no sense sometimes. I still can't stand Jack though, and am so embarrassed I gave her money. I also don't think Jack is an alcoholic.
Keep on keeping on @FitiverMin 🌤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.