Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
This with bloody bells on. Mine told me it was at least equally my fault. I honestly don't think even now he feels that bad about it. The stuff that came out was awful - multiple women, threesomes, even sex clubs 🤤😢 At the time I wanted not to know but in some ways it's better to know the whole sordid truth rather than torture yourself wondering what you don't know...
@Begborrowsteal I'm sorry this is happening, I know how shocking and painful it can be. Thinking of you ❤
I asked for every detail. I wouldnt cope with the wondering. The anger has subsided. I can cope with the sadness. Just have to be civil for the kids now ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I know we've had a lot of new members join us recently, and I'm wondering whether they've got the time to GrunkaLunka their way through 26 threads.
Knowing that most won't, I wanted to share this from an early thread. This is about Jack, the woman who is accusing us of being bullies because we're over here laughing at her appalling recipes and live appearances.

Screenshot_20200612_165258.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Guys I really don't have time to watch another Lord of the Rings instalment to deflect my bitter-divorce-induced childhood trauma today, so if we can not break up over vaccines I'd be super grateful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Its been a rollercoaster; between anger and shock. Ive barely cried about it as yet. With two small kids, its never clear cut but im learning more and more to protect myself and value my self worth a hell of a lot more. Its all abit scary! Im made of strong stuff, so I know i'll be ok in the long run. Just abit of a ride to get there 🥴 x
Remember when the sadness does come, you’re not mourning/missing him, you’re mourning the person you believed he was. That person only exists in the same way that 30-odd definitely posted shitty cookbooks existed. In fact, that makes him a cockbook. Full of empty promises and slop x

• Heart
  • Haha

missbct

Chatty Member
Here is the thing that really fucking bothers me. I’m a mum right, not that it matters a jot because I think anybody who has any ounce of sense about them would feel the same.
This boy is 10. I have a stepson who is 10. If my stepson thought, nevermind SAW pictures of me like that on the Internet, or knew I was engaging in drivelling on about things that mysteriously don’t add up, or pray tell, having actual outbursts online in this day and age, he would literally disown me. And he’s the most mild mannered sweet kid in the world.

someone, somewhere must have said to Jack that for fucks sake, you have a kid who will be in secondary school and kids are vicious little cunts - please tone it down, or better yet, get some fucking other outlet for the pain you’re clearly in and have been for a while. This latest stint isn’t new - I’ve been following her for years and it’s always some drama followed by another, which is then miraculously okay, and then the depths of hell again. The only people I know who live that way and crucially, play it out online, are a few friends who have very clinically severe MH problems that require a heap load of meds and therapy to counteract, and they’re not fucking famous!

I just end up reading and watching Jack with my hands over my eyes. I genuinely want what’s best for her and her son because far be it from being a vicious troll and a bully, I’m a middle aged mother of two boys and have my own MH problems who genuinely fears for her, her health and her sons health. Mate, I’ve been there. It’s a fucking lonely world.

• Heart

Andie_H

I HAVE CAUGHT UP 🎉🎉🎉🎉

I am all wowed out 😳 and my haha button 😂 is almost at peak usage!

Hausfraus I thank you for ALL the entertainment (and lovely emojis) now I need to do the eating thing 🌮🥣😳😂❤.

• Haha
  • Heart

Heron1267

There is no such thing as ‘90% vegan’ or ‘mostly vegetarian’ or any of this fucking nonsense she (and a lot of other people spout) because people on the whole are omnivores and their diets are made up of both animal products and vegetables. It’s the abstaining fully that makes it into a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle (if that’s the right word?). It’s the 10% bit that’s the important bit, Jack you utter muppet!
I am vegetarian and I eat a lot of meals that don’t contain any animal products (so vegan meals). I would say that makes up around 50% of my diet because I eat a lot of veggies (totally enhanced by the recommendation of The Green Roasting Tin book which I ordered after reading about on this thread btw so whoever that was then THANK YOU!) but I would not claim to be 50% vegan because that is an utterly meaningless sentiment when I eat cheese the rest of the time. You wouldn’t label a roast dinner ‘mostly vegan’ even though the majority of the plate doesn’t contain any animal products, it’s the massive piece of beef.
Anyway that’s my rant for the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Shout out to @Switchstreetz who appears to be flying GrunkaLunka Airlines through thread #14 right now. Keep at it my friend, you're on a wild ride.

They've just reminded me of an old screenshot I posted.....

View attachment 152782

She said she'd lost about half of it?? I mean, did it break off at the same length as the head shave or something, because there were NO visible patches. Makes me feel really 🤔😕 can't think of the word.... uspet, on behalf of people who actually have hair loss.
This thread has been my quarantine bedtime reading for the last week or so (maybe more I've lost all sense of time) you've all had me laughing out loud HOOTING so much I can't wait to catch up!

It all started when I saw this lady on insta, followed her for like a week then thought "wow she's kind of irritatingly self centred" I never imagined half the stuff on here she's awful.

My mind is blown and I still have more than 10 threads to go. No spoilers please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Saturn.

Chatty Member
Oh my, someone on Twitter has guessed an upcoming workout video - it won’t be...will it??

I do think her next book will be about dieting and fitness. It will be called - Depress-ups.

She has a bit of a history of putting out these oddly inappropriate “sexy” pics. Who are they for? What is she trying to be? Does she want to be taken seriously as a professional food writer and (ahem) “TV presenter” or not? Do we see any other food bloggers posting this sort of stuff?? It’s completely baffling and even a bit worrying.

Don't worry - she will be wearing 3 pairs of pants. No sign of the Pink Octopus today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Ooh I've got it. I bet she is reinventing herself. This is the launch new beginning where she wants to be known as Melissa Hadjicostas.
By jove I think I've got it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
So the night of grenfell she had the presence of mind to be downloading plans and was writing an unpublished article and was also on the ground volunteering. BUSY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Shout out to @Switchstreetz who appears to be flying GrunkaLunka Airlines through thread #14 right now. Keep at it my friend, you're on a wild ride.

They've just reminded me of an old screenshot I posted.....

Screenshot_20200509_145740.jpg

She said she'd lost about half of it?? I mean, did it break off at the same length as the head shave or something, because there were NO visible patches. Makes me feel really 🤔😕 can't think of the word.... uspet, on behalf of people who actually have hair loss.

• Angry
  • Sad

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Oh, I was thinking about you last night and wondering how you were doing. Hope it goes ok today. Just focus on what you want to get out of it. It's very hard, because when things go bad with a partner you're still stuck in the mindset of thinking that they are the person who is on your side. I would try and remember that that may well not be the case now, so whatever is talked about, please remember that you must concentrate on you. Much love xx
Its been a rollercoaster; between anger and shock. Ive barely cried about it as yet. With two small kids, its never clear cut but im learning more and more to protect myself and value my self worth a hell of a lot more. Its all abit scary! Im made of strong stuff, so I know i'll be ok in the long run. Just abit of a ride to get there 🥴 x

• Heart
  • Sad