Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeesh. Just GrunkLunked myself through to the end and wow!

First of all I’m so sorry things were even worse than you first thought @Begborrowsteal, it’s not fair and I wish you and your children all the best for the future.

Secondly, Jack can’t have the attention off her for a minute can she! Those pictures give me the full on ick, what even are they? Why has she facetuned them? I’m confused and massively unnerved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Unusually, superfan hasn’t commented on the Twitter pics. Maybe this sort of thing is not her cup of tea.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was reading Adrian Mole - The Cappucino Years last night and came across this passage. He has been asked to appear on Cable TV and is writing to Delia Smith for advice. It doesn't remind me of anyone. No one at all :rolleyes:
IMG_20200613_210742.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think thats a good assumption Jelly Bean, back to Melissa Hadjicostas.

Possibly moving on food wise to a more middle class/edible recipe book

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Less likely to say 'What the duck is this supposed to be?'

There isn't much more soul destroying than to come home with loads of lovely ingredients, looking forward to some relaxing cooking at the weekend after your high profile and pay job has meant you've barely had time to grab a sandwich, only to get up at 9am to find somebody insists upon doing the cooking 'because it's MY job' and then proceeds to massacre everything because they got bored and wandered off halfway through, didn't bother cooking half the ingredients and has left the kitchen in such a state that you can't get in there to make a cuppa and if you could, you'd have to climb over three fridges and two sideboards to get to the milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 153446
i’ve left the guy’s handle in as it’s relevant and twitter is public, but this is a strange thing to say. Maybe there is other stuff going on and she doesn’t always mean us?

Great minds think alike!
Possibly... You never know if some of these men that follow her get a bit iffy sometimes? Or it could just be her being over dramatic again 🤷

Reactions: 12
I love that my boyfriend and I both love cooking. We usually take it in turns to cook depending on what we want to eat and what we're both good at. But if it's not our turn to cook then we might be in the kitchen to help by chopping or washing up while the other cooks. Or if it's been a long day the other person can go and watch tv instead and appear when it's ready. Food definitely brings my boyfriend and I together. We talk about it a lot 😂 and sharing that is a lovely part of our relationship. Each to their own but I couldn't be with someone who wanted to take control of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.