Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silver Linings

VIP Member
I'm not familiar with Twitter etiquette, but is retweeting your own posts that got attention the online equivalent of the Uncle who keeps on repeating the joke he told that got a laugh back in 2014?

ALL TOGETHER NOW......

yes, absolutely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Uhhhh. After being invited to the hospital.
Dr wearing absolutely no PPE (that our hospital have in ample supply) my son who is non verbal and stims constantly came 2 metres near the doctor and she said "im going to terminate this appointment.
F
F
S

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Lalla

VIP Member
I wish it was easy to cut and go. Im really torn with head & heart. He has a lot of issues he has ignored since being a teen, and he sporadically hits the self destruct button. I dont want to be the emotional punchbag though! Im eager to hear what he says. What shite he comes out with!
I was going to post something about JM, but before I do, just wanted to add my 2p's worth on the above...my Ex cheated on me with a revolting (in every way) person, who contacted me to give me graphic details about it all. The physical and emotional pain it caused me was horrendous. But he made me believe that this was no worse than the pain he was in (partly caused by me, he said). He also has a lot of major issues (ongoing daily suicidal ideation for 25+ years, that kind of thing) and so I gave him another chance. I definitely don't regret it BUT predictably he still fucked it up again, although this time by being aggressive with me rather than failing to keep his fairly average - despite what his OW told him - dick in his pants. We are finally done now and it actually feels like a weight has been lifted :)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I know it’s all the rage for the 18-29 year olds to wear lycra cycling shorts with an oversized t shirt. But I’ve never seen the skirt version before, ever. Anyway, it doesn’t look right because the skirt isn’t teamed with the right sort of top - to me it looks like something someone would want to wear to give the impression they’re exercising when they’re not.
Like I wear my Nike hoody with Netball wrote on it when I want to give that impression instead of a different brand of hoody.

All in all, kinda like the CK crop top the other day (which is really big with younger femme/stem lesbians at the moment), it’s missed the mark. I hate CK crop tops, but when they’re ill fitting and over stretched it’s even worse!
Jack is too old for what she’s wearing and the clothes look very old as well. I’m talking like I’m mega old, I’m Jack’s age and I would never wear that.

I could have been excited by them. But with Jack pretending to make them live on air I’ll think they’ll be nothing like described.
Completely agree, also what a generous age bracket I’m flattered at the idea I can still wear cycling shorts and a tee in public 😂

The outfit honestly reminds me of clueless late teen in the H&M sale... The year is 2010: you’ve got on a usually-£2-now-discounted-to-30p bodycon skirt (on the sale rack cos it’s a weird fabric) and some absurd top from the athleisure teen range, and now you’re off to vodka revs for the night. It’ll all wash horribly but who cares because you stunk all night, trapped in an acrylic blend prison, so the outfit will never see the light of day again.

I would again like to reiterate this is someone that has told us she purchases high end pieces as an investment vehicle 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
In that article that was published for her “one year” sober anniversary, she says clearly that she had relapsed a few times and L had to pick up the pieces. Which means she wasn’t one year sober at all, and isn’t 536 days sober now. (Not to mention her bullshit about being harassed by her AA sponsor which sounded completely drama llama made up.)

I am 302 days sober and also struggling right now but proud that 302 days is an actual number of days since my last drop of alcohol. She exaggerates and lies about everything and doesn’t care that she might put someone else off trying AA or that it’s okay to have a relapse now and then but not admit it. AA call this being a dry drunk, Jack.
Congrats on 302 days, that’s amazing! You should be incredibly proud of yourself, especially as a huge chunk of your first year has been in lock down which must be so challenging so you’re doing so fucking great. ❤❤❤

Agreed, I’ve said before I’m not here to police anyone’s sobriety but I’m a huge AA evangelist and strongly believe that an abstinence based program is the only way. I went to bed a bit angry about this last night actually but chose not to say anything. She’s not only mentioned multiple slips, which completely reset your day count, but drinks 0.7% “alcohol free” beer. I think misrepresenting sobriety in the public eye is incredibly fucking dangerous as you’re potentially fucking with people’s lives.

The problem is... when you’re unwell you won’t know or care for the traditions, the fellowship, or most importantly (IMO) safeguarding the newcomer, you’re still dishonest and wrapped up in self. There are so many red flags about the whole thing you’re not alone in spotting them. I just hope & pray she links people out to accurate objective resources they can use to seek help.

• Heart

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
The sad thing is, I don’t think she has any genuine friends.
I agree with this, I know if I was carrying on this way my friends would've stepped in by now. She's self destructing in front of hundreds of thousands of people, which is bad enough in itself but she's got a 10 year old child there with her. 😔 She sets off so many alarm bells for me and what we are seeing here is merely the surface.

I will not comment on her looks, it's none of my business. However, it's very unprofessional to post something like this on your work social media accounts. She's currently contracted to Hellmann's via Instagram and yet she's posting bizarre "sexy" photos on there between shows. SO EMBARRASSING.

• Sad

Raker

VIP Member
Maybe we could split the threads between the active members and gather relevant material to update the Lime Goss article which we could post at the top of each new thread?
I'm happy to do a thread or two over the weekend.
to be fair, @GrunkaLunka you have the most recent knowledge of past threads 😂

• Haha

Harrybosch

VIP Member
I also loved the Aldi peas with chilli and mint (and I don’t generally like peas). Limited edition and gone now sadly.

I also really like the vegan cauliflower pizza. Tastes far better than it looks.

What I really like about Aldi is that they stamp vegan food vegan and not vegetarian. You don’t have to spend a age looking to see if something is vegan and not vegetarian.

Alcohol as well. Aldi has been my go to shop during lockdown.

I also really like their gins. I don’t know if you get this brand south of the border as it’s a Scottish company but it’s called Eden Mill. They do bottles but also cans of flavoured gin and they are lovely. They are on offer just now up here. We pay a bit more here due to min pricing but it’s very decent gin for 1.19 a can.

My cat loves the Aldi cat sticks. We call them chewy stick in this house (I’ve got more than one cat but he’s mad about them). He’s been known to steal them from my bag and he can open the packet and pull them out with his teeth.

My mum was at mine one day when I was out and she bought some for her cats. They were in her shopping trolley. He jumped in it to get them. Right in the trolley.

He also responds if you shout chewy stick and you don’t know where he’s hiding. Out he comes.

I also really like that all Aldi own brand hair care and cleaning products are cruelty free.
Quick question, do you like Aldi?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
My god she is insufferable. And what does she mean "I did politics"? She's making it sound like she was in local government or something. Making noise on Twitter and writing a blog about yourself does not count as you 'doing' politics.

• Angry
  • Heart

Britney Spiers Morgan

Those photos make me feel genuinely uncomfortable because the contrast between them and the ones someone posted recently of Jack and Allegra is startling. In the photos with Allegra, she looked happy, healthy and well. In these, it seems that she’s screaming for attention and she looks gaunt and ill. All jokes aside, it’s not nice to see.

• Sad
  • Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
What is happening? I took a day off, thinking the weather is gorgeous, she's been quiet. Now I come back to this????? Argh, have to GrunkaLunka it. Pray for me, tattlers. See you in 18 pages.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Morning Fraus. Am a spritely Nottonight this morning having actually slept, and no anxiety dreams 😌. Stayed up reading some more of How To Eat a Peach last night, so went to sleep with thoughts of al fresco summer lunches and cold glasses of white wine, instead of scary boogyman Jack in ill fitting clobber 😂
Hope everyone is well this morning ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Silver Linings

VIP Member
B020DE97-74A3-409B-ADB0-4A8354DC3E1A.jpeg

sorry, i’m not done. What does she inspire? Blagging a job you’re not qualified for and ballsing it up? Constantly being vicious to people who question her? Getting five figures for a ‘show’ that you kamikaze every week with obvious disinterest? Urgh.

• Heart

NP

VIP Member
I need the hug! Just had my sixth month of ‘not pregnant’ today and I’m absolutely having my own little pity party. I’m two days late and felt queasy for days. Didn’t have my regular period cramps - had little short sharp pains. But no. My womb just really likes having a shit fit each month and throwing a itself outside of my body instead.

so sorry to derail - just sitting here blubbing like a dickhead because I feel like I’m a failure.

Maybe I’ll try a depressipe to help - oh no wait - I don’t want to be even more fucking pathetic.
Big, big hugs to you. I’m on month 5 of “not pregnant.” I was 12 days late last month and was absolutely convinced this was it! But no. My body was just playing tricks on me. I already have two children so I know I am incredibly lucky to have been pregnant and to have had children already and my heart goes out to all who are trying but have not been blessed with motherhood yet. I had a MC at 10 weeks back in January and ever since I’ve felt under pressure (from myself) to be pregnant again. It’s shit and I hope you take care of yourself and know that you haven’t failed at all.

• Heart
  • Sad