Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have tattoos myself, but don't mind them, hers are just really ugly.
Her tattoos are a perfect representation of her cooking.

Tattoos.......Lots of individual tattoos that may be fine on their own, but bunged on her arms haphazardly. No thought in how they go together, what they will look like as a whole, or what the end product will be. There is no aesthetic or reasoning about the placing of the individual components of the finished sleave.

Food........Lots of individual ingredients that may be fine on their own, but bunged in a pan haphazardly. No thought in how they go together, what they will look (or taste) like as a whole, or what the end product will be. There is no aesthetic or reasoning about the placing of the individual components of the finished meal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Think she has deleted the tweet about making these on her IG live? I can’t see it, but might be my pesky iPhone 11 playing up?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning all 😊. Came across this little gem of an article that you might like to peruse for your Sunday morning reading. The article is from Feb 2019. Quite a few LOL moments contained for you to splutter your coffee on. My personal favourite alla Twitter 👇🏻😂 Thank goodness JM keeps us all under control...... via the block button 🙄

“Recently she’s cut her online media time, aiming for 15 minutes a day.
“To have that many people demanding your attention – if I wanted that kind of bloody nonsense, I’d have been a primary school teacher at a pupil referral unit! It’s like being playground monitor, all these unruly people expecting me to keep them under control. I’ve walked out the gate now, you can all do it yourselves!”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Morning all 😊. Came across this little gem of an article that you might like to peruse for your Sunday morning reading. The article is from Feb 2019. Quite a few LOL moments contained for you to splutter your coffee on. My personal favourite alla Twitter 👇🏻😂 Thank goodness JM keeps us all under control...... via the block button 🙄

“To have that many people demanding your attention – if I wanted that kind of bloody nonsense, I’d have been a primary school teacher at a pupil referral unit! It’s like being playground monitor, all these unruly people expecting me to keep them under control. I’ve walked out the gate now, you can all do it yourselves!”
I couldn’t finish the article it was too much for me 🤮🤮🤮 it read like a list of different demographics she was desperate to identify with in the hope they would follow her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning Fraus. Am a spritely Nottonight this morning having actually slept, and no anxiety dreams 😌. Stayed up reading some more of How To Eat a Peach last night, so went to sleep with thoughts of al fresco summer lunches and cold glasses of white wine, instead of scary boogyman Jack in ill fitting clobber 😂
Hope everyone is well this morning ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes it seems to be control shorts for a couple, then a sort of girdle affair for the other.
I think it's the same skirt in all photos, it's just ridden up in the ones where she's showing her wares on the worktop. If you look at the standing up one and the one where she has her feet up on the side, you can see the seams are in the same places.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What you were saying about her attempting to dress like an insta-THOT and getting it cringingly wrong - it's like that with the way she types captions/tweets. I cringe at the americanisms/young people speak - because that's not her. Also the overwrought flowery stuff - that isn't her either. It's like she thinks she needs to try so hard but there are loads of people out there who love her and I'm sure they would just like her to be herself. Does she know what 'herself' is though? It is almost like she has play-acted so many roles she doesn't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those “look at me, I’m a babe” photos are beyond cringeworthy and at the same
absolutely hilarious 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]

Whoo, so much to unpick from that article.

“It was a big, busy house, lots of traumatised children and a revolving door and I learned to be empathetic and simultaneously detached.”

Then a couple of paragraphs later...

"I’m autistic, that means I’m a bit odd – not all autistic people are odd – but I’m a bit socially awkward, not very good at feelings. But I’m a fantastic cook, so come over and let me cook for you but don’t try and talk to me too much about how your day is going.’”

So you're really empathetic but not very good at feelings? Right, ok then.

I shouldn't let someone I don't know annoy me so much but she really rubs me up the wrong way with her relentless bullshit and total lack of self-awareness.

Also, I don't know ANYONE that buys tinned potatoes or carrots. Surely these items are cheaper to buy fresh and in bulk rather than tinned?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The maddest thing about Jack's vegan(ish)ism is that after curing herself of meat addiction (to be added to the list of ailments?) and banging on about cruelty and abattoirs for a week or two and forcing SB to buy his own sausages...

...she went back to the cheapest, nastiest meat products. She's always eating jarred hot dogs FFS. There was no "veganism's not for me but I have learned to pay attention to provenance", it was "I now eat vegan 90% of the time and grated corned beef the rest!"

(Do we think the 90% veganism falls entirely into the 99.9% of her life lived outside the public eye? I suppose it's the sort of thing a professional food writer would prefer to keep quiet...unlike labia tucking.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Those “look at me, I’m a babe” photos are beyond cringeworthy and at the same
absolutely hilarious 😂😂.
I still can't get my head around the clothes, just why would you pick those?? It reminds me of when I was a teenage girl and had no real clue about style yet and was at the stage of wanting to look sexy to attract the boys, like slinging on anything that would flash a bit of leg or boob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm 28 and I've been living in lounge wear on cold days and cycle shorts with oversized tees on hot days. Definitely recommend it to those who feel they are too old to do so.

Regarding burger nugs.... So they're just breaded, deep fried meatballs? I hope Jack heats the oil before attempting to fry them

Cycle shorts worn longer than the intended work out sounds like recipe for a yeast infection.

Say no to pointless fashion trends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.