Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Blurp for the thread title.

Sorry if i’ve done a chaos, hausfraus. I thought i’d have a go at doing a new thread when it’s not zooming past at a rate of knots. Followed all the rules and while Blurp’s suggestion technically didn’t say thread # it was the most liked. Night, gang. (Morning, Jack)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
My title suggestion (Just Jack! Two sandwiches short of a decent TV show) got 42 likes (I’m the artist formerly known as Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, in case anyone is confused) and was correctly and painstakingly labelled to make sure it was in contention.

As a result of this outrageous and egregious outcome, I have instructed my lawyer to take action against you cabal of trolls. He’s currently GrunkaLunka-ing through the threads to pinpoint the exact moment I was conned out of my moment of glory.

I have been left with no option but to leave Tattle as it’s such a hell state*

*only joking. I’m just off to make breakfast - smoked salmon and scrambled eggs - fancy!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
My title suggestion (Just Jack! Two sandwiches short of a decent TV show) got 42 likes (I’m the artist formerly known as Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, in case anyone is confused) and was correctly and painstakingly labelled to make sure it was in contention.

As a result of this outrageous and egregious outcome, I have instructed my lawyer to take action against you cabal of trolls. He’s currently GrunkaLunka-ing through the threads to pinpoint the exact moment I was conned out of my moment of glory.

*only joking. I’m just off to make breakfast - smoked salmon and scrambled eggs - fancy!

I was similarly abused a few threads ago, maybe we can join up in a class action against these trolls 😉 👍 ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I was similarly abused a few threads ago, maybe we can join up in a class action against these trolls 😉 👍 ?
Noooo! I thought i’d done it right!! *headdesk* Gah. And I was only paid a five figure sum to do it, too.

in all seriousness, i’m really sorry. 😢

ps it’s happened to me too so I really am.

pps the threads move so fast hopefully it will still be fitting for the next one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Hunty yes I changed my name, didn’t seem fitting when I don’t talk about instamummies anymore! Hope waiting for an answer didn’t keep you up all night 😅

Advance warning, Hancock’s on the line and may also be gone soon...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Good morning tatties and tatlets :)

Odd how her cat can fall down half a flight of stairs when you live in a crappy rented bungalow.

1591944510138.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is the second time stairs in a bungalow have come up (photography studio under the stairs or something)........
I'm still confused
Don't be confused, apparently Quackers can rent a crappy bungalow that does indeed have stairs. Must be the only one in the UK, but hey....it's jack.

Reactions: 5
My brother bought a bungalow & had a loft conversion done, it still looked like a typical red brick 60s/70s bungalow from outside.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where the "you're on" voice came from during yesterday's live? Can't have been in her ear, right? So was someone in the room with her? She seems to look directly at someone just after mentioning the 176/174 viewers at around 5 minutes in. I thought she eyeballed someone last week, too 🤔

Screenshot_2020-06-12_023725.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know where the "you're on" voice came from during yesterday's live? Can't have been in her ear, right? So was someone in the room with her? She seems to look directly at someone just after mentioning the 176/174 viewers at around 5 minutes in. I thought she eyeballed someone last week, too 🤔

View attachment 152113
Didn’t someone mention last week there was someone filming her and that’s why she was in the shed for socials distancing? Or was that for this morning?

I'm assuming she lives in a dorma bungalow but just refers to it as a bungalow?
Nono she lives in a crappy bungalow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t someone mention last week there was someone filming her and that’s why she was in the shed for socials distancing? Or was that for this morning?
The This Morning one was in the shed with someone filming. Then, if I remember rightly, the first Hellmann's Instagram live was in the shed before moving to the dining room for week 2, which is where I thought I saw her eyeballing someone previously. I can't watch them again 😣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning fraus. Had an awful sleep, full of anxiety dreams, the usual stuff, spiders, faceless demons chasing me ugh. But a sinister Jack also made an appearance, coming for me on Instagram! My head is a noisy, overactive mess when my anxiety is bad, but I've realised this morning there's something I do find unsettling about her... 🤔 Probably her vitriol and threatening talk TBF. 😕
Anyway I think she's a bigger nob now for daring to infiltrate my dreams 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.