Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
I really didn’t know what was in vaccines, so the idea that they contain animal products is interesting. I can see both sides of discussion, it is an interesting debate.

However, if we don’t get back to Jack who knows what images will appear on twatter. The suggestion of Bootstrapon is already out there.....

Do we know who her guest is this week?

She didn't mention having a guest i don't think

Xxx

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I know I have reams to read back on but can someone update me, is Jack still identifying as non binary? I’ve not watched her for yonks.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
It is going to be an Only Fans next isn't it? For those of you not furloughed the account that's replying is definetly NSFW.
Omg! I cannot even see her twitter as I cannot work out how to change my settings, but what is it that is such sensitive content ?!

• Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
I’m vegetarian, I tried the Quorn vegan ? (can’t remember the product). I didn’t think it had any taste.
Generally it’s more dry, if that makes sense? The bridge between veggie and vegan must be moisture! Tesco vegan nuggets are nice for the first bite but then tasteless. Humph!

I find quorn products a tad tasteless. I think the problem with quorn is that some supermarkets quorn ranges are exclusive to them.

But my mum bought me some quorn vegan slices and they were decent. I also like the v bites.

Beyond sausages are lovely but they are a fiver for two. I actually like the Linda McCartney vegan sausages.

I remember Jack brought out a recipe for the best vegan sausages ever. Around six months or so ago. I had a look but the recipe just seemed very over complicated and quite frankly a load of faffing about. They had tofu in them as well. They looked ok but I’d rather just buy them than faff around with tofu to make vegan sausages

The Amy’s kitchen meals are ok, I get them very occasionally. Tesco also do a vegan range exclusive to them and some of the products are very nice
Iceland used to do some lovely bits but for some reason they squished their selection down to half a semi defrosted freezer. Linda McCartney are the nicest imo, but they’re ££.

Yes I remember looking at Jack’s recipe back when she annoyed me personally but I thought she was a chef, decided I couldn’t be arsed.

Reactions: 1

Flash123

VIP Member
Does anyone have the most recent this morning clip? My brother who lives overseas is a bit of a foodie and made a joke about canned spaghetti and then I obviously had to tell him all about the rinsing of the hoops. I’ve searched for it but it isn’t showing on YouTube from what I can see......

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Absolutely but it "boils my piss" that my immunocompromised little cousin who can't have vaccines for medical reasons has to rely on herd immunity and the goodwill that the majority of people are vaccinated, and there's people going around saying they're not vegan. That is very dangerous.

A friend of mine almost died from measles about 5 years ago. Vaccines and the diseases they protect us from need to be taken seriously.

Hey my little boy (my son)

Is immunocompromised and all the other new trendy words other people are only just learning about....
He always has been. He was 3 months early and is disabled. He is not vaccinated. As instructed :)

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
You literally said it "Boils my piss when "vegans" say they've had all the vaccines."

You also said it should be a personal choice in a different post. So why are you having a go at other vegan's choices when this is a medical issue?
I'd sympathise for them. But the vaccine itself that they are using isn't vegan.

Hopefully one day vaccines will be accessible/safe/ethical for everyone.

Then one day my family and children can also be vaccinated too.

Sure old Liz and her cru still will decline them though.

• Angry

Blurp

VIP Member
You only write ‘the smile is fake’ if you want the usual Facebook response of ‘aw what’s up hun’. For Jack to then reply ‘not writing it on ere. PM me bbz too many cabals of trolls out there’

It’s the definition of attention seeking. She’s a mess, god knows what any partnerships are going to think of this latest attention seeking outburst.
Has she tweeted again, then?

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
How can I watch yesterday? I can’t see it on her insta page
It's on her IGTV feed. Click on the middle icon (TV screen) above her main feed.

Edit: just noticed it's still on her main feed. It's the one between the photo of Elainea and the photo of the cake. There's a little TV icon in the corner.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the most recent this morning clip? My brother who lives overseas is a bit of a foodie and made a joke about canned spaghetti and then I obviously had to tell him all about the rinsing of the hoops. I’ve searched for it but it isn’t showing on YouTube from what I can see......
I’m sure it’s at the top of one of the threads?