Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...the cheating was much worse than I thought. Im devastated. Absolutely devastated. 💔
That is awful, so sorry for you. I am sure your emotions are all over the place. Lockdown will no doubt amplify those feelings. A real tit thing to happen yo you. Hopefully you will at some time in the future see that he did you a favour, when you have found someone that loves you.

Oh ... don’t know what to say except men are just pigs. They are a different race most of them. I’m so sorry.
Please don't say that. Men aren't pigs. Some men do crappy things, some men are horrible. Some women too. Hopefully one day Begborrowsteal will find a good one, they do exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She has a bit of a history of putting out these oddly inappropriate “sexy” pics. Who are they for? What is she trying to be? Does she want to be taken seriously as a professional food writer and (ahem) “TV presenter” or not? Do we see any other food bloggers posting this sort of stuff?? It’s completely baffling and even a bit worrying.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
That is awful, so sorry for you. I am sure your emotions are all over the place. Lockdown will no doubt amplify those feelings. A real tit thing to happen yo you. Hopefully you will at some time in the future see that he did you a favour, when you have found someone that loves you.

Please don't say that. Men aren't pigs. Some men do crappy things, some men are horrible. Some women too. Hopefully one day Begborrowsteal will find a good one, they do exist.
Yes true I’m sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What's that black thing she's wearing? Is it a 48-hour Miss Mary Panty Girdle like my grandma used to wear?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Everyone has said everything so well already but just wanted to add that I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this. What an utter bastard he is.

If you want to rant, but feel like you can’t in real life, then you always have us cabal of trolls ready to listen . ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I suppose at least she’s cleared away the Hellmann’s merchandise. Not sure they’d be convinced this is “on brand”.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Feature in Diva magazine?

Ex lodger did one of those. About as gay as my coffee table, but the money was good.

Now has an Only Fans account.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She has a bit of a history of putting out these oddly inappropriate “sexy” pics. Who are they for? What is she trying to be? Does she want to be taken seriously as a professional food writer and (ahem) “TV presenter” or not? Do we see any other food bloggers posting this sort of stuff?? It’s completely baffling and even a bit worrying.
I mean IMAGINE if Matt did it, I'd lose all respect for him ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It must be break-up related surely. “Look what you’re missing, all my followers think I’m smoking hawt” etc. Either that or she is about to set up an OnlyFans account.
Who’s advising her, for pity’s sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
My eyes!! My eyes!!!! What is she doing?! Second hand embarrassment is alive and kicking!

There’ll probably be a new thread by then if Jack is back on Twitter, after a record 22 hour sabbatical.
I was just thinking how much I appreciate her tweeting these on a weekend.

Appreciate is so not the right word. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And if they are supposed to be ‘sexy’ then for the love of god why do the garments look a)so depressing and b) unflattering for her/anyone’s figure

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.