Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she is insufferable. And what does she mean "I did politics"? She's making it sound like she was in local government or something. Making noise on Twitter and writing a blog about yourself does not count as you 'doing' politics.
Maybe it was her brief fleet street career?! She says she still has the article so we have that Jilly Cooper ghostwritten fun to look forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow! “And on the subject of Grenfell, let’s talk about ME and my sobriety”.

And what things does she “get done” exactly? She can’t even boil spaghetti. She’s loathsome.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Hmm. Not touching this one with a barge pole, M’Lud. She has spent the last few weeks being either the happiest she’s ever been or the lowest. Get a diary, Jack.

She gives off overwhelmingly Partridgean vibes

View attachment 154314
I must have seen this ep hundreds of times and I still laugh.

Catch any compliments, Jack?

One last thing, the poor Hellmanns PR who was relieved she only had to deal with the sideboard photo shoot must be looking forward to work tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤪🤪:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:🤪

We really do need an eyerolling emoji! 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
B020DE97-74A3-409B-ADB0-4A8354DC3E1A.jpeg

sorry, i’m not done. What does she inspire? Blagging a job you’re not qualified for and ballsing it up? Constantly being vicious to people who question her? Getting five figures for a ‘show’ that you kamikaze every week with obvious disinterest? Urgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So the night of grenfell she had the presence of mind to be downloading plans and was writing an unpublished article and was also on the ground volunteering. BUSY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Someone has offered to send her a list of global zoom meetings now. Would she be made welcome considering what she's done in the past?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So the night of grenfell she had the presence of mind to be downloading plans and was writing an unpublished article and was also on the ground volunteering. BUSY
Where's Jimmy Nail when you need him?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s ex-fire brigade remember? The chief officer probably has a bat phone to get straight through to her in times of national emergency. Just a giant “J” in the sky over Essex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
4210F53F-556C-4356-865B-E961C3D11D83.jpeg

She looks sad. Her smile doesn’t reach her eyes. And I refuse to comment on what the angles have been specifically chosen to highlight.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.