Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
Long time lurker, but without wanting to 🔺 myself, I work on commissioned government research projects… she has no idea what the difference is between commissioned research and consultations. Government do hundreds of consultations a year where they gather info, a lot of which are open to the public so literally any Tom, Jack or Harry could take part. She has no research background, no statistical background… why the hell would she be funded and commissioned to do research??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Anecdata incoming! Change of plan this morning so I found myself with time to go to small Asda.
I got bosh! nutritional yeast for rollback £2.50 this is the cheapest I’ve ever seen for any brand at any store
I got a net of mini babybels (I’m about 20%vegan) £1, cheapest I’ve seen in months
I think my loaf was up 5p
I forgot to look at rice prices as I had no need to go down that aisle
I heard a man telling his partner that the biscuits cost 10p less at the big Asda
In conclusion, my asda Shop was cheaper than one or two years ago, dm me your deets if you want to be in my working group, I will definitely try to do GDPR on them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Lanie

VIP Member
Can I just say when MR did his thing with the school meals he actually lobbied the pm and got results pretty much instantly.

He then worked on full time meals and has raised loads for this in need. He has remained humble throughout and carries on in his real job.

She has done nothing but talk for days, weeks, years now and yet we are all in the same boat. All she ever does is Yammer on. It's BORING. Actually get out there and sort it if that's what you wanna do.

Rant over. Going for a piss and a coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
This was my morning.
Honestly we need a frau support group as I’m actually gutted that he’s showing such a lack of critical thinking and willingness to listen/grow, even worse is he knows I do the Patreon update for this thread (and pay to host that database, so it actually matters to me!) *because* she’s a scammer and he’s said before he can’t believe people read it (love you guys lol x) so to just assume she’s legit because JOB has platformed her is so so shit.

Again it shows how dangerous a lack of fact checking in the media is - whilst all the guardian foodies were giggling in comments it’s ur lot that elevated her to this point, and it’s on every media outlet that you’ve got nanas donating their winter fuel allowance to a ltd company director. She is a shit Elizabeth Holmes just with no skill set to get that far with it!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Can I just say when MR did his thing with the school meals he actually lobbied the pm and got results pretty much instantly.

He then worked on full time meals and has raised loads for this in need. He has remained humble throughout and carries on in his real job.

She has done nothing but talk for days, weeks, years now and yet we are all in the same boat. All she ever does is Yammer on. It's BORING. Actually get out there and sort it if that's what you wanna do.

Rant over. Going for a piss and a coffee.
Her claiming credit for his work is one of the most vile facets of her character. It’s truly reprehensible, especially the way she talks about him. I hate it (especially being a Man U frau (sorry) (🔺))

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
If she posts a picture of the £20 slop shop, I will tomorrow visit my local Aldi (which is a two minute drive from my home) and buy the same items, forensically receipt them and show you all the difference plus receipt.

And then when I’m done, they’ll be off to the local foodbank.

I live in a North-East pit village, think Billy Elliott and you’re a few miles out, and the villages around me are regularly on tv as one of the most deprived areas of the country. Jack doesn’t have a clue.

• Heart

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Grunking but i would like to apologize. Sainsburys website had the stock cubes listed but I did not see the "not currently available" text.

Honest mistake m'lud

Still grunking, but we have a reddit squiggle (riggle?) No other posts though.

Screenshot_20220122-200613.png

• Heart
  • Wow

Django

VIP Member
I'm trying not to laugh at someone using words like visceral and rage whilst she's dressed as Mary fucking Poppins. We are not a cod fish, Michael.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Bloody hell - "naked, shameless racketeering" - what the actual hell? Does she even know what words mean?

Has she forgotten the how bloody brilliant the supermarkets have been over the pandemic? I live with someone who is properly shielding because of covid and every week, without fail we got groceries delivered in full, on time by amazing people who got up and went to work even though they were at risk.

Literally hundreds of thousands of British jobs are provided by the top supermarkets - they are not a bunch of criminal enterprises out to get the poor!

God I am going to have to put my phone down - I just can't with this shameless charlatan!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

lilamay

VIP Member
Sir Matt of Forearms isn't on Saturday Kitchen this morning as he's just been in hospital having his appendix out!

Saw this tweet 😬

Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 10.24.40.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
I'm just still so baffled that people are paying obeisance to her as if she's some sort of erudite forensic saviour of the poors when she's barely one level above shouting her own name repeatedly like a demented Pokemon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77