Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bowiethesdmn

VIP Member
what an absolute dickhead reply.
Re: her tattoos have they ever been costed up? Couple of grand on those arms at least.
Was gonna say, I've got a few tattoos, got a fairly small piece on my calf of a rubber duck surrounded by some song lyrics (I had a dream about it and had to get it) and it set me back 150 squid from a well regarded artist. As much as it kills me to say, her tatts aren't bad and I reckon she's prob spunked around a grand or so on her sleeves

Reactions: 17

Flash123

VIP Member
Could some dear heart do the necessary with this photo? I can’t remember who are resident artist is to tag
1CA19881-3A5D-4371-AC80-CD417117AAB8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Because costs have gone up for a lot of other processes in the system, mainly fuel-related. Very roughly you'll get one jumper out of one fleece, so the wool has never been a big part of the price of the final product.

Oh, and the reason the cost of shearing has gone up is that we haven't had the gangs of lads and lasses over from Australia and New Zealand for the last couple of years, due to Covid, so there's been a big shortage of people able to do it.
Thank(space)you

Reactions: 15

GoLando

VIP Member
I really like Mike and was thinking of sharing this here too. He specifically makes time to mention that his experience proves nothing due to the fact it's limited by out of stock products and the limit of the supermarkets in his area - which is exactly the kind of insight Jack lacks in her crowing on twitter. But Comparing a dozen supermarkets is a lot more thorough and was really interesting to watch.

His limited budget food challenges - where he also makes specific mention that they are *not* to show that living on a budget is easy, rather that it's quite hard - are also really interesting and creative. The food he manages to come up with for, say £1 for a day or £2 per 2 days, focusing on variety, taste, and adequate portion/nutrition often look really good.

Also, despite making and tasting a lot of vegan food, admits he's just a curious omnivore. No 90% vegan bs. Bit of a tangent, but it quite starkly contrasts many qualities Jack should have but lacks.
Another Atomic Shrimp fan here 👋🏻

Reactions: 12

CarrotsandSticks

Doesn’t everyone just buy secondhand uniform from the PTA stall?
Im probably way late on this but you only purchase uniforms via PTA if your child is at independent school. No way ever would you do the same for a child at state secondary. Well that’s the way around where I live. Makes no sense whatsoever either.

• Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Im probably way late on this but you only purchase uniforms via PTA if your child is at independent school. No way ever would you do the same for a child at state secondary. Well that’s the way around where I live. Makes no sense whatsoever either.
My experience is of state primary.

Why does it make no sense?