Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @HBF1991 for the words (I adapted them slightly so as not to be tooooo negative) and @Fruitjack for the nomination 🎉 your joint prize: this. A vegan version can be rustled up, fear not.

Recap of last thread

1. She was fleetingly angry about school lunches again.
  2. She was fleetingly angry about David Walliams again.
  3. Her cat may be thinking some thoughts.
  4. She tagged some ‘genuinely lovely’ Twitter accounts (but briefly forgot smol robots man. Awkward.) He thanked her for the mention.
  5. She never changes.
  6. [*]
    Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

[*]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Great thread title you’re a better person than I would be making it slightly nicer @Pocahontas 😂
Hope there’s a lovely slop chaos this week as I’ve got some time off work!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
oh god, I've just had a react (hiya @drusy!)
to a pic of a slop from February that seems to have involved black spaghetti again!

feels like years ago, but nothing ever changes in jack world! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 34
anyway, I'm not sure if these other tweets have been preserved for posterity. other "wholesome" accounts that jack has, of course, completed mate

20210326_203926.jpg

20210326_203947.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Gosh you fraus inappropriate books are almost wholesome to me, considering the ones passed around in my first year at secondary were the Exorcist and Deep Throat by Linda Lovelace (covered in wallpaper as I recall). My mate got caught with that one as she had hidden it down the side of her bed & her mum was changing the sheets! This was 1976 though, we'd all seen the Joy of Sex with the black & white drawings of the beardy guy & his wife's hairy muff 🤣

I did try to spoiler that, awfully sorry!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
gardeners' world time. I hope horticulture jack has got herself nicely settled on one of the katie hopkins financed sofas with a big mug of slow cooker tea for some good old fashioned wholesome viewing 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 39
"A very good human, her partner and their most excellent family of characterful sled dogs. they've just had puppies too." Who wrote this? Fuckin MUSH the duck off, you saccharine gobshite.
That literally sounds like Jack herself wrote it, she’s found her soul Squig there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Definitely seems like she might actually, for once, be BUSY with something. But what? Bring on the slop! (Shouted that to myself like bring on the wall). Typical 'engagement' type tweets incase Twitter forgets about her existence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That literally sounds like Jack herself wrote it, she’s found her soul Squig there 🤣

If you look at the discussion pages made by the wiki contributors, a lot of their criticism on JM's page was about how she had filled it originally with self quotes and life stories. It then descends into confusion on her gender identity.

(I've been having a few sleepless nights, yes, I've filled some of that time snooping about :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.