Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
Hope Jack can hold off her chaos, I'm about to go down to theatre for my op, so will be out of it for a few hours. Though if she does do a chaos, it will at least give me something to laugh at while I recover.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 131

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
I'm looking through the edit history of Jack's wikipedia and found this
2021-03-26 23_56_35-Window.png

So I looked at the previous version and...
2021-03-26 23_55_11-Window.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 129

Malkiavelli

Chatty Member
This is like everything that is wrong with Monroe in one tweet.

"Been reading your tweets but not known what to say as it's so huge and horrifying" - Taking a massive issue and attempting to place herself into the social media led narrative. (why does she need to say anything, why can't she be just read and be horrified)

"Here if you need to vent or rage privately any time," - off the chart arrogance, why on earth would someone with no previous connection to her just suddenly decide that the thing that she really needs now, in this hour of dire need, is a conversation with the miracle worker Monroe that she's heard so much about...

"and if you want to use my stupidly large platform" - delusions of grandeur, plus a pathetic attempt to be dragged into the mix for likes and engagement (the real motive behind the whole message..)

"to post anything to educate my followers" - Educate her followers? what the fuck is he going on about, morally righteous twat. And anyway, presumably any hot take for her to share she would be learning for the first time herself, so in true Monroe fashion she goes from learning something new to immediately lording over others an apparent superior knowledge..

"let me know and I'll be happy to repost stuff" - Again the real motivation = please, PLEASE give me your blessing to start fights on SM regarding this, and I can start monetising this shit for myself.

She has an ability to infuriate before the first Morning coffee is even finished.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 118

MancBee

VIP Member
Thanks to everyone for the kind words and thoughts, really appreciated.

Op all done in about 4 hours, so a little more complicated that they had anticipated, they said it would be over in an hour. The painkillers and local anaesthetic are doing their job thank goodness. The general anaesthetic lingered so I had a great night's sleep. Fingers crossed it has been successful. I have had a quick look and it looks brutal, goodness knows how they manage to get such huge bruises in places nowhere near where the operation site is. Onward and upward, need to get home now.

Talking about grey hair, the nurse thought I was a famous chef using a false name. It was a private hospital (I was NHS of course) so it might well have been. I asked her who she though I was and she said Marcus Wareing. I hadn't a clue, so Googled him.

🔺 I had to admit, some of the pictures I really thought were of me! Now either he looks old for his age, or I look very young. I think it is probably a bit of both.

Off for a read of the pages I missed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 111

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I hope Jack does not have a grunka as I am about to post some horrifying business news
E8870CDA-ECDB-4C4F-923D-74AD19A478D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
USED to be? What happened? Tell us!
Met through a mutual friend whilst at school. Best friends for a good few years.

They used to do a lot of drugs together but Tom was a real loose cannon - violent and aggressive and into some pretty hard stuff (crack & smack, amongst other things).

Nail in the coffin for Mr BB was when they’d been boozing in the pub and Tom went mental battering people with Snooker balls in his sock completely unprovoked.

He distanced himself after that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 100