Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the discussion pages made by the wiki contributors, a lot of their criticism on JM's page was about how she had filled it originally with self quotes and life stories. It then descends into confusion on her gender identity.

(I've been having a few sleepless nights, yes, I've filled some of that time snooping about :ROFLMAO: )
I just read that, the quotes bit is gold 😂

I wonder who put the attached bit in that they removed...

Second edit, I think the use of decorated is a semantics thing (seems like some people don’t consider the medals you get for having served there to be decorated and others do, it was quite a rabbit hole haha) but the mere addition of it while it’s totally irrelevant is still V Jack.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I just read that, the quotes bit is gold 😂

I wonder who put the attached bit in that they removed...

ETA - I’ve just seen, trying to google, that it’s mentioned in her description in the court judgment from her v Hopkins so maybe it’s true and the wiki editors were wrong?
A proper Jackie move!!!

Reactions: 18
20210326_225552.jpg

Inspired by @colouredlines, the WayBack Machine has Jack's Wikipedia page dated from 2013 and no wonder it got so heavily edited...

There's so many subjective statements in it, and what on earth is that random bit about lentils?! And the subheadings... It's so odd 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
View attachment 501158
Inspired by @colouredlines, the WayBack Machine has Jack's Wikipedia page dated from 2013 and no wonder it got so heavily edited...

There's so many subjective statements in it, and what on earth is that random bit about lentils?!
“And some people dislike lentils” just actually made me laugh loudly enough Mr Bol looked up from football manger, which is quite the achievement for such a seemingly benign sentence. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Hi Kachoochoo (and everyone else!).

Am still suffering with the dry heaves after seeing that earthworm spaghetti abomination. What a crime against innocent food!

Am going to the Phillip Schofield thread, until the nausea abates...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

oh god, I've just had a react (hiya @drusy!)
to a pic of a slop from February that seems to have involved black spaghetti again!

feels like years ago, but nothing ever changes in jack world! 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi Kachoochoo (and everyone else!).

Am still suffering with the dry heaves after seeing that earthworm spaghetti abomination. What a crime against innocent food!

Am going to the Phillip Schofield thread, until the nausea abates...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
nice to see you 🙂. but you're right to pace yourself, there's many more crimes to come 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That Wiki article is like a bizarre mash up of parody and how a nine year old would write a “Who is Jack Monroe?” story for homework. It’s truly terrible. I can only assume early Wiki had no standards whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 501158

There's so many subjective statements in it, and what on earth is that random bit about lentils?! And the subheadings... It's so odd 😂
Brilliant snooping!!! This is hilarious!

I love that she linked 'poor people' to another article, just in case you were unsure what a poor person was

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I know this was last thread but I genuinely want to ask her - should we ever meet - why she couldn't swallow her pride and ask her son's father or his grandparents for help with money to give him bread, jam and some shoes that were not hurting his feet. It really wasn't that big a deal since it was down to a delay in benefit payments according to her. There's just no way. Big no, to all of it. If it really did happen which I seriously doubt, she put her stupid pride over the health and welfare of her son 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm looking through the edit history of Jack's wikipedia and found this
2021-03-26 23_56_35-Window.png

So I looked at the previous version and...
2021-03-26 23_55_11-Window.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 129
Just had a marathon Grunka after a 12 hour sleep ( I think I have long virus?).

Where did Debbie McGee come from? I've never seen her name in relation to Jack.

Is this a fever dream? So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s.... she’s finally taken the wheelchair emojI out of her Twitter bio!!

1D6D86CE-AC66-4C76-9C72-55E61192F5A3.jpeg

edited to add, updated again...

830F3173-9022-48D6-A60C-016D75A3ECD4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I hope Jack does not have a grunka as I am about to post some horrifying business news
E8870CDA-ECDB-4C4F-923D-74AD19A478D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
I'm looking through the edit history of Jack's wikipedia and found this View attachment 501208
So I looked at the previous version and...
View attachment 501209
Ok I've looked at the contributions page for that user and it seems that between February 15th and 23rd 2014 they went on a little spree of adding references to Debbie McGee to random Wikipedia pages.

I regret that inform you that Jack Monroe is not and has never been Debbie McGee's best friend ☹ But hey, there's hope for the future!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.