Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Can I put in a new thread title suggestion or is it too early?

Jack Grealish #7 - About to become City’s new toy, forever and always tattles favourite playboy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

scarrytech

A couple of my lad mates met him on Holiday a while ago... Apparently, he is charming as fuck, spent time chatting to them all, got them a round of drinks, spoke to mates at home on facetime, spent ages just being an all round good guy. hnnnngggg jealous of every single one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 27

cornflower

VIP Member
I’d love to know if he takes control in the bedroom or just lays there
I like a real man, not a boy
Maybe it's just wishful thinking or my fantasies getting to me but I reckon he's one of them who just loves sex and everything about it, from the chase to foreplay to the deed, and so enjoys the challenge of getting you off (which would take me about minus 2 seconds with him) and likes feeling pleased with himself when you do. Takes pride in his work.

Help me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Little bit more tea.. friend said he kisses like a washing machine 😂🤦‍♀️ super sloppy but whatever floats your boat 😉 obviously we all know by the pics he's PACKING.. great stamina but inexperienced and he really likes his balls being played with

Sorry guys can't keep up with the notifications jheeze this thread is busy haha and someone asked when my friend was seeing him it was end of 2019

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I’m bored of this transfer suspense, can Jack just go on a bender in Mykonos again please! That was far more entertaining 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

scarrytech

Page 6 already , I reckon some of them know his decision like maybe Mings and McGinn
I would love McGinn to be a tattler confessing his love for Jack

Page 6 already , I reckon some of them know his decision like maybe Mings and McGinn

Bloody hell Tattle I Seem like a crazy person

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ramonab

Long time Tattle lurker here.
Today is my first confession that I, at 36 years old, am completely obsessed with Jack's thighs.

Oh my GOD, that feels so good to finally get that off my chest

• Haha
  • Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Me becoming the plane that will take Jack to Manchester as I know it’s the only way I’m going to get him to ride me

CB21DABE-EDCD-43CD-BC1F-86BAAE8211B0.gif

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
So today alone:
1. He's not training with the others
2. He's been seen training
3. There's extra security at training
4. He's training this afternoon
5. He went to Manchester this morning for a physical
6. He's signed his contract with Manchester
7. He's getting a plane to Manchester tonight

What we actually know for sure:
He's liked a photo on instagram

I have a headache!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

cornflower

VIP Member
721EAF0E-19D7-4043-906A-5FBA998D9F61.jpeg

Looks sooooo fit here with his floppy hair and tan (sorry I cropped out as much of the other guy as I could but didn’t want to crop JG’s knee out as the ripped jeans make me 🤤)

• Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Hopefully the plane taking him to Manchester doesn’t get delayed because it doesn’t have any phalanges.

Please let people on this thread get this reference or else I’m just showing my age

• Haha

scarrytech

Tattle was supposed to be my thirsting after too young for me footballers safe space. Urgh. My Name is Scarry and I've been a jackaholic for far too many years. Also A Lifelong Villa Supporter and Holte end Season Ticket Holder. I used a GIF of Jack to announce I was having my baby and if he leaves us I will cry in to an effigy of Quadzilla himself. Nice to meet all you and escape from the family bloggers drama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

cbfit

Chatty Member
thanking the lord for the ignore button today :sleep:

jack%2520grealish%2520GettyImages-1326166445.jpg

anyways, here's hoping for new pictures of them legs in rolled up shorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17