Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not exactly an expert on transfers but have any of them ever been this weird? People just literally seem to be making tit up left, right and centre. Not to mention Aston Villa seem to be weird about the whole thing - public training in London??? I don't get any of this.

Reactions: 6
I'm not exactly an expert on transfers but have any of them ever been this weird? People just literally seem to be making tit up left, right and centre. Not to mention Aston Villa seem to be weird about the whole thing - public training in London??? I don't get any of this.
I never seem so many articles but think this is a big one that’s why theirs been so much speculation

The bullshitters around this are incredible. It’s been a long time since I paid much attention to transfer season but I am amazed at the sheer number of people having their say.

the builders across the road are playing absolute 90s and I’m sat here ‘working’ from home lusting after and examining every move of a floppy haired footballer. I’m actually living in some kind of weird nostalgia. The muscles are bigger in 2021 though

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jack’s liked the group picture what Villa posted🥺🥺
Sad times
Screenshot_20210804-150832_Instagram.jpg

If he was a training we would of have pictures videos ans he would of been in the group photo
Matty cash isn't there either so 😂

Yes! A work colleague said that same that especially during a time like this public training is odd

Reactions: 1
Sky reporting a plane been booked for Grealish to go to Manchester. I’m so excited 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 3
defiantly looking forward to the season now, im a season ticket holder following them home and away at city so looking forward to seeing him weekly lol rather than just with england....... in terms of where he will play think he will play midfield along side kdb like in the 100 point season but him rather that dsilva, also recently been watching youtube videos he looks completly besotted by KDB so looking forward to that meeting lol
I had a season ticket for a long time but its years since I've been to a game now (children, work, life got in the way!). Might have to just get myself a membership set up and take my eldest to her first game! Jack + KdB is an exciting prospect for sure

Reactions: 2
Thought he's already in Manchester....
Sky just said they have seen him in training and security is tighter today 😂😂😂

All I wanna know is if he has a doppelgänger somewhere can they hit me up? Hopefully not just a doppelgänger in the looks but also the fat bank account pls 🙏

And no, I don’t mean you Matty Cash. BACK OFF POUNDLAND GREALISH

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just got in from work honestly I can’t deal with the stress! I checked for updates on My break and every time the news came on the radio practically stopped breathing so I could hear it! Just announce you’ve signed for city already please Jack babe. Also if you’re reading this I live about an hour drive away from Etihad so if ya need somewhere to stay there’s room in my bed 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m looking too much into this but on the group photo AV posted they had the location as winning which makes me think they’ve been playing a game between themselves and that’s the lads who won

Reactions: 3
So today alone:
1. He's not training with the others
2. He's been seen training
3. There's extra security at training
4. He's training this afternoon
5. He went to Manchester this morning for a physical
6. He's signed his contract with Manchester
7. He's getting a plane to Manchester tonight

What we actually know for sure:
He's liked a photo on instagram

I have a headache!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
not even 24 hours have passed and we’re halfway through another thread 🤣🤣🤣 be on thread 10 by the time he’s announced as a city player 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My only guess for the public training is that they would have hoped the public would convince him to stay?

I cant think of any other reason

Has there been anything official of AV actually accepting the bid? All I've seen are articles saying 'expected'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.