Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me to Jack’s thighs

Also, good arguments take place over at VT too on Jack’s thread if anyone fancies it 🤣
They are a very unhappy bunch over there. Emotional roller coaster on that thread since Friday. They have largely settled on telling him to f**k off now!

Reactions: 1
Villa fans you will get over it - this is football. Be positive - you have recruited well and seem to be planning for the future.

In the photos with fans you can tell he was trying to put on a brave face but was down on the inside. It was a big decision to make.

At least he didn’t down tools and disrespect the club.

Reactions: 4
thanking the lord for the ignore button today :sleep:

jack%2520grealish%2520GettyImages-1326166445.jpg

anyways, here's hoping for new pictures of them legs in rolled up shorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Things are getting a bit tensed between fans now. We're all entitled to our opinions but let's be considerate.

Some of us may have got the ick whereas others are thrilled. I personally won't be supporting city, purely bc his heart will always be with Villa. I wish him well either way.

But at the end of the day he's still playing so we have that to look forward too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.