Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe throw in Mahrez as part of the deal.
No idea how this team will work. Sterling. Foden. Grealish. Even Southgate couldn’t get them all in the same team!!

Reactions: 4
Can’t belive thread 7 Tomorrow and hopefully we find out now

for him to say his home his club and all that and for him to move is a massive hurt to some and the other things he said I just hope we know tomorrow

Foden stones sterling grealish not going to lie I can’t wait 🥵🥵🥵🍆🍆🍆

Reactions: 2
Wonder how this will play out for the world cup
If they buy Kane too then it’s a ready made front line that plays week in week out. I doubt Southgate will pick Jack. He won’t fit into his square hole!

right you ladies can now get back to talking about Jack’s gentle giant johnson 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m bored of this transfer suspense, can Jack just go on a bender in Mykonos again please! That was far more entertaining 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t he have to do medical before he signs ? Can’t wait for him to announce it I’m down with this saga

how at10.49 will they know if it’s signed
hes signed the contract it will all obviously be subject to a medical.

Reactions: 1
Don’t he have to do medical before he signs ? Can’t wait for him to announce it I’m down with this saga

how at10.49 will they know if it’s signed
Nope, he will do his medical in the morning and then that will be it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.