Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisy Maguire posted the insta stories.

Like others have said she does not have the personality or even style to be queen WAG.

I wonder if she’ll feature in his signing photos. Sometimes friends and family take photos with the player holding their shirt…

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I love how this thread has got seemingly got 3 kinds of posters, villa fans gutted he's leaving, man city fans who are happy he is joining their plastic oil club and horny women who are not bothered either way 😂
I am most definitely the latter haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Today will hopfully be the day he signs with man city and we can all go back to just being thirsty 🙈🙈 I seriously hope they dont drag it out anymore

As a villa fan, this move has 100% given me the ice....for now!
I'm sure I'll get it back, eventually 🤣

It’s really annoying when people call us a plastic or an oil club. Because our owners happen to be from the Middle East? So? Are you telling me if you had rich owners then you wouldn’t want them to spend money? Yes, we do have a massive advantage and we’re lucky, but I don’t get this narrative at all. You have money, you spend it, it’s that simple. The Grealish deal has mostly been financed through sales of fringe players and other fees anyway

There’d be none of this talk if another team was signing him. People just love to say it because it’s City

Reactions: 4
Sorry guys but I'm praying the announcement does drag out because I'm at work til 6 and won't be able to look at my phone. Can't bear to miss it 🙈

It’s really annoying when people call us a plastic or an oil club. Because our owners happen to be from the Middle East? So? Are you telling me if you had rich owners then you wouldn’t want them to spend money? Yes, we do have a massive advantage and we’re lucky, but I don’t get this narrative at all. You have money, you spend it, it’s that simple. The Grealish deal has mostly been financed through sales of fringe players and other fees anyway

There’d be none of this talk if another team was signing him. People just love to say it because it’s City
You Are A Plastic Oil Club.

Fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You Are A Plastic Oil Club.

Fact.
Im not going to get political and all that but don't exactly agree with the way they finance. Pretty sure that oil money also comes from other middle Eastern countries.

Anyway let's not cause any arguments on here

It’s really annoying when people call us a plastic or an oil club. Because our owners happen to be from the Middle East? So? Are you telling me if you had rich owners then you wouldn’t want them to spend money?
i didn't even want to get into this because frankly it's petty and juvenile. we aren't the only club using money from an arab state - half of the teams in europe have links to the middle east. villa is even owned by an arab from the middle east. so to say we're using arab money to argue a point about why city are a plastic club is just laughable when villa are using the same thing.

Screenshot_20210726-191929_Instagram.jpg

No arguing in the thirst thread haha wanna argue go to the wag thread they love it over there 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.