Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
im a season ticket holder and have recieved mine already, im sure with city you have to sign up to there policy thing, my friend who isnt a season ticket holder has managed to buy hers through the city website after paying 1.99 i think for city+. which game you thinking of going to.

also a lot of tickets on general sale now. ie against norwich
also just having logged in it seems certain tickets are still matchday citzens only but will probably change to general sale closer to date, i can log out and go and purchase norwich and southampton but the bigger games seem to be matchday citzens only...

sorry if that seems a load of ramble

Timefortea93

VIP Member
A couple of my lad mates met him on Holiday a while ago... Apparently, he is charming as fuck, spent time chatting to them all, got them a round of drinks, spoke to mates at home on facetime, spent ages just being an all round good guy. hnnnngggg jealous of every single one of them
I can totally see him being charming as well. God imagine 😍 if only 🤣. Think is I bet he is a really nice guy take out the girls but he is lovely to fans and his family.

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
Just to show some of you about the money, we can afford both Grealish and Kane, as I understand it Grealish is a done deal Villa have tried their hardest to keep him he listened with an open mind but he wants to leave. If he was staying Villa they would of nipped this in the bud straight away as its distracting to the training and the team. Did you notice Sasha's blue nails? I for one cannot wait to see Jack in blue, we play Villa the last game of the season that will be an interesting game.

Attachments

Damocles

Chatty Member
I see we have some bitter villa fans today. Totally understand why they are hurt but it’s not the fault of man city or their fans so how about direct your anger elsewhere, maybe at the source, and not on this thread? Wishing for someone to go off the rails is odd behavior 🤯 I think he will be fine under Pep, his relationship with his players is not just on the field but off so hopefully he can build a good relationship with jack!
I'm Bitter Yes..It Will Pass.