Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I put in a new thread title suggestion or is it too early?

Jack Grealish #7 - About to become City’s new toy, forever and always tattles favourite playboy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I see we have some bitter villa fans today. Totally understand why they are hurt but it’s not the fault of man city or their fans so how about direct your anger elsewhere, maybe at the source, and not on this thread? Wishing for someone to go off the rails is odd behavior 🤯 I think he will be fine under Pep, his relationship with his players is not just on the field but off so hopefully he can build a good relationship with jack!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think he might go of the rails a bit only because you know bigger club winning trophy, not having his family round to keep him grounded but hopfully some of the players and staff at man city will help with that.
His every move is gonna be scrutinized by the media I feel

Reactions: 3
His every move is gonna be scrutinized by the media I feel
Yeah it really will never mind how big he got during the euros but now with this huge move he is gonna be in the spot light even more. He just needs to handle it well which I think k once he gets use to it he should be fine.

Reactions: 1
I just hope people don’t expect too much from Jack straightaway. He will need time to settle in and adjust

Reactions: 3
I see we have some bitter villa fans today. Totally understand why they are hurt but it’s not the fault of man city or their fans so how about direct your anger elsewhere, maybe at the source, and not on this thread? Wishing for someone to go off the rails is odd behavior 🤯 I think he will be fine under Pep, his relationship with his players is not just on the field but off so hopefully he can build a good relationship with jack!
I'm Bitter Yes..It Will Pass.

I just hope people don’t expect too much from Jack straightaway. He will need time to settle in and adjust
Thats my worry. Because he has cost so much I hope people don't think he is gonna be like he was at villa. He needs time to learn under pep and the squad but to also learn that he isn't going to start every game and so on.

Reactions: 2
Theirs some tension on here today ain’t they let’s all remember what we joined this thread , from what I read Sasha will never beeen queen wag or in the line light , jack with go over board and do some stupid stuff but we all love him and his sexy legs

OT slightly but I think Megan Davison secretly hates Sasha and I’m here for the cattiness :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Theirs some tension on here today ain’t they let’s all remember what we joined this thread , from what I read Sasha will never beeen queen wag or in the line light , jack with go over board and do some stupid stuff but we all love him and his sexy legs
Yeah bit tense with the move that finally should be going ahead. We will ways love jack hopfully we get some new pictures soon because I need some fresh thighs pictures 😅

She looks so out of place with all them like she’s just tagged along megan will always be my number one wag
They don't really include her in the videos lol they quickly move past her. 😅. Because all the other wags people and the partners have all said they sre together but still nothing from Jack 😅

• Haha
They don't really include her in the videos lol they quickly move past her. 😅. Because all the other wags people and the partners have all said they sre together but still nothing from Jack 😅
his the only one that hides he has a girlfriend it’s just bloody bizarre

Sorry guys but I'm praying the announcement does drag out because I'm at work til 6 and won't be able to look at my phone. Can't bear to miss it 🙈
the announcements ment to be afternoon/evening time

the oil club and plastic fans thing annoys me, ive been a season ticket since 1993 so been there through it all, for me it comes from bitterness that its not their club and that the so called establishment have been ruffled but oh well. ill still be following my team whether or not they had money been through the leagues with them.

anyway, back to jack lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
the announcements ment to be afternoon/evening time
gonna use the money I win when he signs to create the 'tattle manchester night out' fund - all proceeds to go towards a bunch thirsty women and their goal of being in the same room as grealish :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm Bitter Yes..It Will Pass.
Which is fine, but maybe don’t bring it on to this thread and be bitter in private. Megan, Fern & Anouska will always be the iconic trio of wags in my opinion, they are genuinely friends which is nice to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.