Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly give him a year at city
Don’t be ridiculous 😭 he’s not gonna leave his boyhood club for £100m to only play one year at city. It’s obvious a lot of people on this thread aren’t football fans (which is fine) as that’s not how things work

Reactions: 6
Don’t be ridiculous 😭 he’s not gonna leave his boyhood club for £100m to only play one year at city. It’s obvious a lot of people on this thread aren’t football fans (which is fine) as that’s not how things work
Lol just going by his old tweets

I think there’s a clear divide on this thread of people who actually know about football and people that don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol just going by his old tweets
His old tweets mean nothing tbh. He is a villa fan, not a utd or Liverpool fan (or any other club). People are allowed to tweet about other teams without supporting them or wanting to play for them, I can see him at city for a good 6/7 years at least

I think there’s a clear divide on this thread of people who actually know about football and people that don’t.
Which is absolutely fine! Some people don’t give a duck about football and only want to thirst whereas some want to do both 😂 I am happy to do both

Reactions: 9
To be fair most people on here hadnt heard of Jack until 6 weeks ago and for most it wasn’t about his football.

I love football always have but I'm ready to get back to the thirst now we knows he is going to city. Needs more thighs to look at

Reactions: 2

Not the Olivia rodrigo song ffs 😭 I laugh at these villa fans but to be fair if someone like Trent left Liverpool which is his boyhood club I would be bleeping ill 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hopefully the plane taking him to Manchester doesn’t get delayed because it doesn’t have any phalanges.

Please let people on this thread get this reference or else I’m just showing my age

• Haha
Reactions: 18
gonna rock up at the etihad every home match and offer my hair braiding skills up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.