Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Jack your legs are bloody massive
I bet in bed,youre not passive....
That lovely arse
Not so fast!
And that big cock up my passage 🍆😈💥😎❤😛🎯🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe it's just wishful thinking or my fantasies getting to me but I reckon he's one of them who just loves sex and everything about it, from the chase to foreplay to the deed, and so enjoys the challenge of getting you off (which would take me about minus 2 seconds with him) and likes feeling pleased with himself when you do. Takes pride in his work.

Help me.

Afraid to be the bearer of bad news but a good friend of mine had a fling with him and said he's selfish in bed.. loves sex but didn't care if she was satisfied.. that was a fair few years ago now though

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Jen667

VIP Member
My fear with the bulge was that it was all bollock. I've been fooled that way before. Pleased to have it otherwise confirmed. I MUST DO SOME FUCKING WORK

• Haha
Reactions: 12

cornflower

VIP Member
Would love to know what his moves are when chatting someone up, does he just play the I'm a footballer card or does he have some actual game.
I bet he's one of those guys who even if you didn't think he was fit (how), he'd charm the fuck out of you, getting in your personal space and giving you the come to bed eyes

Jen667

VIP Member
Note to self: I must be productive today. I must not spend all day looking at pics of JG's arse, legs and bulge. I must not get behind with my work, lose my job, lose my home, end up living on the streets...

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Jack’s been back & fourth to Manchester all day today I don’t blame the fella for getting the plane after all the driving

🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell.
Honestly it’s been exhausting taking him for the rides back and forth in my human plane. Knackered 😭😭😭

• Haha

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Yesss girl bringing the ☕☕!!

is it bad I don’t even care he’s selfish in bed, as long as I had it 🤣🤣 I’d have to just pin the sod down

Jen667

VIP Member
Angelcake80
It wasn't a one night stand she said they had sex 6 times in the space of a month and he would have 100% carried on hooking up according to her, but I think she done the right thing by sort of ghosting him she would have gotten her heart broken for sure, thank you she is great now! Recently engaged to a great guy- not a footballer 😂
Can she confirm our suspicions re trouser snake size? Also did he use a condom? 'Cos he doesn't and is a big shagger then he is going to get some girl knocked up before long (if he hasn't already)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Damocles

Chatty Member
I'm 41, Villa Fan, Absolutely Gutted He Is Leaving.

Honestly, Devastated, I Wasn't This Gutted When My Mom Packed Her Bags And Fucked Off When I Was 10.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11