Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Way more interesting now and I'm living for it.
I mean she can't be shocked anymore by this it's happend way to many times. But I did think he was a more one night stand kinda guy never to see the same girl again but @Angelcake805 makes me think that was more than a one night stand for sure.

I also hope your friend was OK in the end

It wasn't a one night stand she said they had sex 6 times in the space of a month and he would have 100% carried on hooking up according to her, but I think she done the right thing by sort of ghosting him she would have gotten her heart broken for sure, thank you she is great now! Recently engaged to a great guy- not a footballer 😂

Reactions: 17

Noseyparker86

Is it weird I’m sitting here thinking I’ll hope he’ll be alright at city and settle in well and make friends. Feel quite protective over him 🤣 never mind the fact he’s a millionaire and I’m skint with real world worries to think about 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hairraiser

VIP Member
I wonder if he’s a hold your hair while your sucking him off kind of guy? Nothing more sexy in my opinion

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Damocles

Chatty Member
I love how this thread has got seemingly got 3 kinds of posters, villa fans gutted he's leaving, man city fans who are happy he is joining their plastic oil club and horny women who are not bothered either way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
I'm in the canteen at work thinking about Jack Grealishs balls. God help me. How am I supposed to concentrate on work this afternoon 😫

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
JG does that jiggy leg thing when he's sitting down talking. Which I hate. But I have thought about it and decided I would be prepared to overlook it when we start dating. Relationships are about compromise aren't they?

• Haha
ANGELCAKE805 COMING THROUGH WITH THE :coffee: WE LOVE 2 SEE IT!!!

any more goss?
🤣 Well my mate literally fell in love with him (not hard I would imagine) but he wasn't interested in anything apart from a hookup when he wanted, was very casual, she said he was lovely though a right charmer and down to earth

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ggggggggggg

Little bit more tea.. friend said he kisses like a washing machine 😂🤦‍♀️ super sloppy but whatever floats your boat 😉 obviously we all know by the pics he's PACKING.. great stamina but inexperienced and he really likes his balls being played with
I could work with all of this.

• Haha

Pariszai

I'll tell you what gives me the ick (it's not jack), is men claiming to be 'distressed', 'heartbroken', and 'absolutely devastated' about one person moving from a football club they undoubtedly supported before that player arrived. So much so that they get genuinly angry about it. The mind boggles. Although I've never really cared about football it all seems a massive overreaction 🤷‍♀️

Unsure if its worse than men in flip flops, we will see once the move goes through but one good thing is I've finally got over a guy I was hung up on after seeing this 🤢

And those calling him a snake like they wouldn't move to a new company if they offered them more money and a better company car and holidays. Same thing.

• Haha

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like they are in a hen night reading these threads ? I love it. Someone pass me a blue WKD! 🤣🤣

• Haha
I've just discovered this thread been reading it most the morning 😂 I'm gunna text my mate see if she can give me any more tea to share with you all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13