Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s all go on the hunt for grealish I’ll be happy to come

grealish
Foden
Stones

life is complete
Yeah, I’m liking the look of stones & Walker. Yum yum.
Tbh there isn’t any England players face I wouldn’t sit on (maybe not McGuire, poor guy) Jack will always be my No1 though 😍😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah, I’m liking the look of stones & Walker. Yum yum.
Tbh there isn’t any England players face I wouldn’t sit on (maybe not McGuire, poor guy) Jack will always be my No1 though 😍😏
kane or maguire is a no for me

Sasha will be in her element if she moves to Manchester. So many England wags live in and around that area … Fern (Maguire’s fiancé), Megan (Pickford’s wife), Anouska (Shaw’s gf), Annie (Walker’s gf) and if Trippier moves to utd then his wife Charlotte will also be living in the area. That will be her fully in with all of them now 😂 dunno how she’s managed this

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly cannot deal with the fact he’s only gonna be 20 minutes away from me 😩 can’t wait to get to a match so I can see him in the flesh!!

Reactions: 2
Me becoming the plane that will take Jack to Manchester as I know it’s the only way I’m going to get him to ride me

CB21DABE-EDCD-43CD-BC1F-86BAAE8211B0.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm coventry 😭😭 so anyone going to game must get pictures for people who can't go
i'm spitting distance from the etihad and go regularly - always out in manchester. believe me, the phone will be out if I ever spot him :ROFLMAO:

Me becoming the plane that will take Jack to Manchester as I know it’s the only way I’m going to get him to ride me

View attachment 696177
this might be my favourite post ever to grace tattle. when I tell you I am HOWLING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.