Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So looks like Jack will probably consider moving?

He would have told them his decision by now
i’m still almost certain he will. no social media posts to say how happy he is to be back training. total radio silence. i believe he wants to go and the delay is just contract and payment structure related. his agents and the club management will want the best deal possible.

A couple of my lad mates met him on Holiday a while ago... Apparently, he is charming as duck, spent time chatting to them all, got them a round of drinks, spoke to mates at home on facetime, spent ages just being an all round good guy. hnnnngggg jealous of every single one of them
any misbehaving on his part that they saw? 👀

Reactions: 1
i’m still almost certain he will. no social media posts to say how happy he is to be back training. total radio silence. i believe he wants to go and the delay is just contract and payment structure related. his agents and the club management will want the best deal possible.

any misbehaving on his part that they saw? 👀
Absolutely Nothing. That is the first thing I asked. Made me swoon just that little bit harder

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s gotta be wrapped up by the end of this week. Whats actually taking so long?? 😩 Jack put me out of my misery please

It’s gotta be wrapped up by the end of this week. Whats actually taking so long?? 😩 Jack put me out of my misery please
I know its not my place but do we think he's gonna be happy if he moves? Like he won't be captain, he won't be playing every game,

Idk what turned his head

I know its not my place but do we think he's gonna be happy if he moves? Like he won't be captain, he won't be playing every game,

Idk what turned his head
working with pep, winning trophies and playing in the UCL.

Absolutely Nothing. That is the first thing I asked. Made me swoon just that little bit harder
oh no the ick is disappearing 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Idk what turned his head
That’s why it makes me thinks he ain’t going but because he wants the trophies and that

Would love to know what his moves are when chatting someone up, does he just play the I'm a footballer card or does he have some actual game.
I reckon he has game for sure. But probably won't need to use much of it. I do wounder I'd he has moves in the bedroom or does he not even really try 😅.

A couple of my lad mates met him on Holiday a while ago... Apparently, he is charming as duck, spent time chatting to them all, got them a round of drinks, spoke to mates at home on facetime, spent ages just being an all round good guy. hnnnngggg jealous of every single one of them
I can totally see him being charming as well. God imagine 😍 if only 🤣. Think is I bet he is a really nice guy take out the girls but he is lovely to fans and his family.

Thats as long as he's not a bench warmer....
everyone knows how much pep likes to rotate the squad; but i honestly don’t think he would spend as much time on the bench as people think.

He could be a Legend at Villa, boyhood club and all that. Worried that the euros turned his head. He hasn't played much for Us, injury etc so wasn't a first choice not on the bench for the England squad. If he makes moves and wins trophies at M.C then Southgate takes notice.

Reactions: 2
My personal opinion is that he develops even further under Pep and he will get game time. This must be such a difficult decision for him leaving Villa, we all know how much he loves the club and the fans so it can’t have been easy. But even then, I still don’t think he leaves.. as much as I’d love him at City. They’ve basically got until the end of the week to reach an agreement or he signs the improved contract at Villa

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.