Jack Grealish #6 Goals aren’t the only thing he can score, take your kit off Jack, we want to see more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that CJ guy seems to really only report on the NFL so not sure how reliable he is of a source in relation to football? also not sure how much I trust an unverified account with 3k followers.

Reactions: 4
Recap

Still no updated pictures from jack.

Not sure if he is staying or going but still tattle will be there where ever he goes.

We sre all still thirst for him and still no sign of the ick

And can we please get some nudes jack do it for tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ohhhh looks like it will be about leon though, I can't see them saying anything about JG in that.

it's all just a big publicity stunt at this point - he has now become the most talked about player in the premier league with all eyes on him. he's not even playing any games at the moment and he has the world watching. he can use this to get a better deal out of whichever club he choses now.

I’m really mad it’s been another day and STILL no news 😭😭 like come on!

Reactions: 2
I’m really mad it’s been another day and STILL no news 😭😭 like come on!
Anyone know how long these things usually take.... I think we should get our answer tomorrow if he goes for a medical

Do we think Jack will be at the press conference? He is captain after all

He's gotta be due a Calvin Klein campaign or at least a sexy, scantily-clad magazine spread soon once this transfer stuff dies down. I'd like to see more of his modelling skills, with less clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.