Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candylady

Thread 18 guys and girls. Thanks to @Casey can for her suggestion with the most votes. Also thanks to Jack for wearing the shirt and being utterly delicious - so delicious we have all forgotten about the icky bling he bought in the back of his motor whilst Sasha looked on. Bored AF.

Anyway, another new week another new thread - our boy has been pretty quiet this week - leaving us to our own devices and fan fics to get on with our obsession and make up what we think Jacks doing every second of the day.

Saying that. We did get treated to a good bit of tunnel cam. Jack looked happy whilst he rummaged around his boxers sorting himself out clearly thinking about us Tatters.

His love for us is so obvious as anything we request these days we get - a throw back insta post was asked for and what d’ya know? Sunday evening we are treated with a throwback to summer. Hi Jack 👋 next we would like a full kit change pitch side on 12th October in front of block 104, which we have aptly named Block 1-0-whore (actually we haven’t, I have ok?)

JPEA. Will this be the week we realise the person behind the thirsty AF insta Jack pages is one of us? Show yourself! Let us know you’re here with a cheeky #JPEA 😉

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
6F059531-0E7B-47DF-9E85-37F73F7B45DB.jpeg

7884A91F-BF23-41E6-838A-D4C0A539FE3F.jpeg
9F06DB24-F244-4DC4-9738-E7061EE97645.jpeg
8165A889-C6BF-4899-8DA3-57AA0B2F2FB0.jpeg

Absolutely love everything about him in this part of the video. The puffy morning face, the messy hair, how he seems to be having a hard time to choose something for brekkie - too early for this much choice eh Jack bab?

Yeah, this man owns my ass 😭😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Casey can

Chatty Member
Standing in the rain at smallests football training reminding myself of the lifestyle Grealish gives his parents…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Jen667

VIP Member
Did laugh at her saying 'I've asked and nobody has a phone they can lend me.' Your boyfriend has two but he won't be handing either of those over any time soon

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
His questionable wardrobe choices have become so normalised that I didn’t even notice the sock/sliders disaster until someone else pointed it out 🙂
And what’s the point of having a wheelie suitcase and then carrying it?
Jack doesn’t make sense and I love him for it

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Jack Grealish #19 - Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless, come to block 104 and fuck us senseless
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sarararah

VIP Member
I’m waking up gutted that theris not a woodys update today because it’s finished sad times
I've had so many lovely messages on wattpad.

But I think I've possibly taught some very young readers about anal......😂😫😏

Same, not only is he not in my bed but he’s never in my dreams despite the fact I think of him all day every day! Clearly my subconscious mind is trying to remind me of everything else in the world 🙄

Same again 😭
I’m planning to write some more filth later though if that helps. I’m thinking of channelling some angry Jack as we know how much that turns us on 🥵
Yes yes yes to the angry Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 14