Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misselaineious8

First time on TikTok in weeks and after all the Harry styles content THIS is what algorithm think I want when it comes to Jack content :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

TinkerbellTee

I feel sorry for Chilly now! Seems more to it as he’s not been playing at all! Must be hard seeing all your best mates get called up too

This video is unreal. He is actually stunning

• Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
Mings missed the team bus back from spurs today 🤣 how the fuck? Do they not head count like at school on & off the bus 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The most annoying thing is I was there yesterday, if only I'd been there today, if only it was Jack.......so close......😏😜🤣

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
Jacks liked Sasha new photo in 14 minutes his either shit the bed or was having a wano over woodys insta and then liked Sasha by mistake

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member
I can imagine inside the Man City dressing room- all different nationalities of player and then there’s Jack- the only one with a translator

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member
Thread name suggestion

Jack Grealish #19- Tattlers chilling at Wembley in 1-0-whore, come on Jack, shoot and score

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Yes! Block 139 row 17! Fucking £60 for 3 tickets! I knew having kids would come in useful 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Plz not Jack liking Laura’s pics 🤣 he is teasing us I swear

ps she’s actually gorgeous they would make the most beautiful babies 😭😭

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Right!!?

How much fucking fun does she seem?

As if they made a whole article out of this.

Howling at FIFA glitch though!
"Fans in stitches after Chelsea star Cesar Azpilicueta’s ‘FIFA glitch’ on Jack Grealish during Man City defeat" https://www-thesun-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16253129/chelsea-cesar-azpilicueta-fifa-glitch-jack-grealish-city/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a6&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM=#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16328344079687&csi=0&referrer=https://www.google.com&ampshare=https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16253129/chelsea-cesar-azpilicueta-fifa-glitch-jack-grealish-city/

It's amazing how much can be done from screen recording 🙈
Deffo need Woodsy on our night out.

Thinking of booking a sports bar in central London one Saturday for a Man City game for us all - table reservation sign simply stating “JPEA”

Am I going to need to request waterproof seat covers?

Vodka shots and panda pops

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
I'm thinking that we are actually well enough placed do send my son down to get JG shirt......he won't say no to an autistic 5ft7 13 year old with tourrettes will he? His latest tic is shouting 'spooky chicken' 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
I think we need to ask him for a realistic picture to prove he’s reading here, maybe a throwback to him watching an old villa match again or a picture with McGinn, something like that. Then we will know …..