Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 787550
I mean you’d just let him do what he wanted eh?
He’s just mischief waiting to happen
You just know he's dirty as duck, but then even your nan would love him, such an schoolboy face.

JG just screams fucker, definitely the kind of boy my Nan warned me about 🤣

Wrong thread love

Man City coming up with the goods early in the morning (more random training kit modelling)
😍😍😍😍😍
View attachment 787557

Fanfic catch up next!!!
That shirt looks so good on his it's actually outrageous! And he bleeping knows!!

Man city have so many bloody kits and travels/casuals etc....
Just think there is actually a real life Lucy in charge of making sure he's wearing the right kit for the right thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Nah Stones gives me the ick his face is too soft for me dunno what it is but it’s a no from me.

Im far too consumed with our boy to even look at anyone else I just don’t have it in me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I need @Casey can @Teal Deal and @MrsGrealish (when she's feeling it again) to keep me supplied with reading 🥰

I hope I didn't offend any of you with what I did with Cassie, Emily & Lucy

I definitely feel the need for s Christmas party featuring jack walking into all the girls there 🤣
That was sooo good but I’m so sad the story is over (but I love a happy ending!) 😭😭😭
Glad to see the villain of the piece get his comeuppance
I hope you’re onto something with the World Cup and Euros wins!!

Please carry on the half time one shots 👌🏻 I need Jack smut in my life 😁

People are free to use Lucy the media girl in fanfics as much as they want - you’ll be seeing the next chapter of Lucy soon!

That shirt looks so good on his it's actually outrageous! And he bleeping knows!!

Man city have so many bloody kits and travels/casuals etc....
Just think there is actually a real life Lucy in charge of making sure he's wearing the right kit for the right thing.
He looks so outrageously beautiful - even better to see a glimpse of his strong, muscular, veiny, warm, delicious arms that we don’t see enough of 🥵

I quite like this training kit as well, but what are the shorts like? We need to know!

Nah Stones gives me the ick his face is too soft for me dunno what it is but it’s a no from me.

Im far too consumed with our boy to even look at anyone else I just don’t have it in me.
Same I only have eyes for our Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I need @Casey can @Teal Deal and @MrsGrealish (when she's feeling it again) to keep me supplied with reading 🥰

I hope I didn't offend any of you with what I did with Cassie, Emily & Lucy

I definitely feel the need for s Christmas party featuring jack walking into all the girls there 🤣
Loved the ending and the story as a whole, must admit Woodsy is now my girl crush, she’s beaut & looks a right a laugh!

Thank you!

Reactions: 7

Same btw I just don’t see it with Stones?!
I’m all (wide open) for Jack 🙃💦

That was sooo good but I’m so sad the story is over (but I love a happy ending!) 😭😭😭

People are free to use Lucy the media girl in fanfics as much as they want - you’ll be seeing the next chapter of Lucy soon!

He looks so outrageously beautiful - even better to see a glimpse of his strong, muscular, veiny, warm, delicious arms that we don’t see enough of 🥵

I quite like this training kit as well, but what are the shorts like? We need to know!

I PRAY the shorts are black and small and tight......🥵

REAL LIFE LUCY - give us a sign you are a tattler!

Loved the ending and the story as a whole, must admit Woodsy is now my girl crush, she’s beaut & looks a right a laugh!

Thank you!
I know right! Im so in love with her, she's so funny as well.

Did you see the pictures from her show yesterday? Vodka Martini at 9am for bond day! She's one of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Lucy is about to have a big dilemma over a certain envelope in my fic 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
I PRAY the shorts are black and small and tight......🥵

REAL LIFE LUCY - give us a sign you are a tattler!

I know right! Im so in love with her, she's so funny as well.

Did you see the pictures from her show yesterday? Vodka Martini at 9am for bond day! She's one of us!
Yes I was like girl after my own heart!
Mr LMJ loves talksport and I actively encourage morning listening 🤣
To be honest, I’ve never really thought about being with a woman, but I’d love a Jack & Woodsy threesome 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes I was like girl after my own heart!
Mr LMJ loves talksport and I actively encourage morning listening 🤣
To be honest, I’ve never really thought about being with a woman, but I’d love a Jack & Woodsy threesome 🤣🤣🤣
It's good that we discuss these things in this support group and work through the thirst together 🤣

• Haha
Oh my god, last actual chapter.

The next one is an epilogue 🥺

Done!
Epilogue 🥺🥺🥺

great final chapters said it’s over but u wrote it so well

@jade1818 chicken nuggets & BMX bike just for you!
I bloody howled at that part 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Done!
Epilogue 🥺🥺🥺

Done!
Epilogue 🥺🥺🥺

That was such a wonderful story with the perfect ending. You are a very talented writer 😊

Reactions: 1
Next chapter was almost ready….
Then I saw Jack in that hoodie and now I’ve lost all powers of cognition. Not only is he fit as duck in it, can you imagine how good it would smell after he took it off and you stole it. I’d never take it off!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.