Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re missing a trick, along with got2be if they don’t sign him…

But ultimately we need a Calvin Klein sponsorship, or anything that basically gets Jack naked 🥵🥵🥵 Getting desperate now…
I mean I use the yellow got2be as well so I’d be prepared to do a naked ad campaign with him for it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean I use the yellow got2be as well so I’d be prepared to do a naked ad campaign with him for it
You can seductively rub the product through his hair for the ad campaign 😂

Honestly it’s the best way to get sales through the roof in recruiting Jack - obvs would be very expensive advertising spend but surely worth it for the pleasure it would give to so many? Is that not corporate social responsibility?

More bulge below - that hoodie photo from earlier has sent me into another horny frenzy 😈*

* I’m actually perpetually in a state of horny frenziness thanks to Jack, maybe apart from 4am when I’m in a deep sleep, perhaps 🤔

B582D00D-3806-4C6F-AEE8-9912B49E9302.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hes posted on twitter but no where else 😭 just give us a chill out selfie please jack, I'm having withdrawals again.

I just wanna brush his eyelashes and put party rings on his fingers and nibble them off 🤤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hes posted on twitter but no where else 😭 just give us a chill out selfie please jack, I'm having withdrawals again.

I just wanna brush his eyelashes and put party rings on his fingers and nibble them off 🤤
I’d missed his tweet but he’s so cute

4F9D5C6A-2C11-40C4-8905-3A17A8F2F51D.jpeg

Saw a few encouraging comments from women secret tattlers saying they’re looking forward to seeing him at Wembley (block 1-0-bleep perhaps?!)

Then plenty of comments from the usual arseholes going on about the utterly classless Hakimi from Tuesday night 🙄 Twitter can really be a cesspit at times.

Ignore the haters Jack, just keep reading Tattle and yes please give us a nice chillout selfie to soothe us ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m waking up gutted that theris not a woodys update today because it’s finished sad times

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe I just woke up and Jack’s not in my bed AGAIN!
Same, not only is he not in my bed but he’s never in my dreams despite the fact I think of him all day every day! Clearly my subconscious mind is trying to remind me of everything else in the world 🙄

I’m waking up gutted that theris not a woodys update today because it’s finished sad times
Same again 😭
I’m planning to write some more filth later though if that helps. I’m thinking of channelling some angry Jack as we know how much that turns us on 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same, not only is he not in my bed but he’s never in my dreams despite the fact I think of him all day every day! Clearly my subconscious mind is trying to remind me of everything else in the world 🙄
his never in my dreams ans it’s getting to me 😂 I’ve dreamed about Phil and nuggets and Sancho and sting rays 😂😂😂

Same again 😭
I’m planning to write some more filth later though if that helps. I’m thinking of channelling some angry Jack as we know how much that turns us on 🥵
Any smut will help me today woke up full on cold I need jack contetnt to help me get me through

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20211001-075723_Instagram.jpg

I've just come across this on a tiktok video, had to screenshot it as I've not seen it before

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've had so many lovely messages on wattpad.

But I think I've possibly taught some very young readers about anal......😂😫😏

Same again 😭
Yes yes yes to the angry Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've had so many lovely messages on wattpad.

But I think I've possibly taught some very young readers about anal......😂😫😏

Yes yes yes to the angry Jack!
they would of learnt it as some point might as well start now 😂😂😂. I might have to re read it all Tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 789207
I've just come across this on a tiktok video, had to screenshot it as I've not seen it before
I can’t cope with how beautiful he is 😭🥰

This page 😂😂 @Teal Deal im convinced it’s actually you she is your spirit animal in the way she speaks!
It’s actually not me - I swear on Jack’s life it isn’t me - but feel honoured to be “accused” of being behind that legendary account! I still swear whoever it is is one of us…

Reactions: 7
they would of learnt it as some point might as well start now 😂😂😂. I might have to re read it all Tbh
I'm re-reading it and spotting errors so I'm going to go back to the start to edit it.

I'm also thinking of changing its title to 'the arrangement'

What a day was purely because I thought it would literally be just one day.

Reactions: 3
I take back what I said about modern players not posing in boxers…..can Jack do something like
this?

Nike sponsors if you’re reading this - you know what to do 😛

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.