Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take back what I said about modern players not posing in boxers…..can Jack do something like
this?

Nike sponsors if you’re reading this - you know what to do 😛

*Furiously starts bashing out email to Nike sponsorship department*

Seriously, if Jack were to do an ad like this I would spontaneously combust and die on the spot.

Please Nike - just do it!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Some photos I’ve never seen before!
The bulge in the pic of him with the trophy wooowwwwwww x
I imagine S...or some other lucky lady...got the pounding of their life after that trophy win. Can you imagine all that sweat and adrenaline in the bedroom 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
hello there jacky 🥵🥵🥵
Love that he has no top on, I’d be the same.

‘sorry we need to take your top off Jack’

‘but you’re only giving me a manicure’

‘health and safety Jack, I don’t make the rules’

• Haha
Reactions: 18

pits his cousins page and his in the brum house but god he looks good

Reactions: 2

“Trousers off too Jack, they’re constricting the blood flow in your calf muscles”

“Pants off as well, you know, health and safety, they might be flammable or something…”

“Feeling a bit light headed? Just lie on your back Jack…”

Or just set the room temperature to 45C and he’d voluntarily take his clothes off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is so much about him that I would ordinarily find the most massive turn off. Obsession with designer labels and branding, naff bling jewellery, getting his hair done at women's salons, lip fillers, sunbeds. BUT I DON'T CARE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find that crouching down pose the influencers all do so weird. They all look like they're doing a piss in a doorway to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BUT YOURE ONLY GIVING ME A MANICURE 😂😂 I’m dead 😂😂😂
Jack’s got nicer hands and fingernails than me at the moment 😂 He can dig those nails into my back though if he likes 😈

I just watched Pep’s press conference on my lunch break - this is what Jack has done to me! Pep was so defensive of Sterling when asked about him, but also very gushing about the team. Liverpool will be a tough gig on Sunday

Reactions: 2
There is so much about him that I would ordinarily find the most massive turn off. Obsession with designer labels and branding, naff bling jewellery, getting his hair done at women's salons, lip fillers, sunbeds. BUT I DON'T CARE

Do you seriously think he has lip fillers? 🤣🤣 I don’t think so! I think he just has amazing kissable lips 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.