Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know if he’s releasing a 2022 Calendar? 😛
There will be a load of unofficial ones I’m sure but no idea about an “official” one.

Not interested unless he’s naked and covered in sweat for the whole 12 months 🥵🥵🥵

Do you seriously think he has lip fillers? 🤣🤣 I don’t think so! I think he just has amazing kissable lips 🤩🤩🤩🤩
I actually don’t think he’s had filler. Looking back on older photos I don’t see much difference. Filler also has a tendency to distort the mouth/lip outline and make people look worse which I can’t see…but I’m no expert.
Agree I think he’s just got divine lips naturally 😍💋

Reactions: 5
What’s with our little hats 😂😂😂

Ah it’s for Oktoberfest. 🍻

did a quick search of ‘green hat’ and came up straight away.

Reactions: 3
Jack. Come on man post some pictures, throw back ones, anything! Pleaseeeee 🥺🥺

Reactions: 4
Courtesy of tattle, and some well placed aviators.

I give you Oktoberfest Jack
Jack needs to give us an Oktoberfest selfie, beer in hand. C’mon Jack, the match isn’t till Sunday so you can have a couple tonight.

He’s not been playing our little game since the throwback pic. He needs punishing for that 😈

Those legs need sucking.

Along with his cock 😃🙃🤤😛❤🍆😈💦💦💦💥💪💪🎯
I’m sick of drinking from my mug or wine glass when it could be from him 🍆💦

• Heart
Reactions: 5
His bleeping cock 🥵 I need to bleeping see it, suck it, duck it, break it......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His bleeping cock 🥵 I need to bleeping see it, suck it, duck it, break it......
“See it, suck it, duck it” reminds me of the “see it, say it, sorted” slogan on the public transport system 😂

But way, way, way better 💦💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“See it, suck it, duck it” reminds me of the “see it, say it, sorted” slogan on the public transport system 😂

But way, way, way better 💦💦💦
The way it just rocks around in his shorts - surely he's at risk of injuring himself 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.