Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can tell them legs anywhere

Oh my days 🥵🥵🥵🥵
God’s work 🥵🥵🥵
I will never get tired of that sexy smirk
He’s actually the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen 😩😩😩

I’m so far down a Jack rabbit hole and I’m not even sorry. How, how have I not seen this one before?! Jeeeeez!!

View attachment 791940
I think the bulge element of this was posted on the Jack Grealish’s legs Insta account very early on
It was the pics on that account that helped draw me into him…🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 5
6F059531-0E7B-47DF-9E85-37F73F7B45DB.jpeg

7884A91F-BF23-41E6-838A-D4C0A539FE3F.jpeg
9F06DB24-F244-4DC4-9738-E7061EE97645.jpeg
8165A889-C6BF-4899-8DA3-57AA0B2F2FB0.jpeg

Absolutely love everything about him in this part of the video. The puffy morning face, the messy hair, how he seems to be having a hard time to choose something for brekkie - too early for this much choice eh Jack bab?

Yeah, this man owns my ass 😭😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 791954
View attachment 791955View attachment 791957View attachment 791958

Absolutely love everything about him in this part of the video. The puffy morning face, the messy hair, how he seems to be having a hard time to choose something for brekkie - too early for this much choice eh Jack bab?

Yeah, this man owns my ass 😭😍
He’s really not a morning person is he - man after my own heart! 💖

He’s just so cute - the bed hair, sigh. I remember in one of the lions den diary room videos he said he would just roll out of bed and down to breakfast, which he’s clearly done here.

I would just take him back to bed again 😈

• Heart
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
He's looking for the coco pops

@Teal Deal can you let Jack know I’ve got a sore throat 😉
I had a sore throat and a cough a couple of weeks ago and was MOST miffed Jack wasn’t hanging around in my flat to look after me and keep me amused.
Had to look after my bloody self again 🙄

Reactions: 3
Just popping in to share this article with you guys,

🤣🤣 what a stupid article again.

Jack Grealish girlfriend again. That suzi clearly wanted her 5 mins of fame and used sasha to do it.

Jack still hasn't claimed her so why are there articles about them it's a joke lol. And still unsure about the boohoo thing as there has been no word on it since sasha posted the article 🤣

• Haha
🤣🤣 what a stupid article again.

Jack Grealish girlfriend again. That suzi clearly wanted her 5 mins of fame and used sasha to do it.

Jack still hasn't claimed her so why are there articles about them it's a joke lol. And still unsure about the boohoo thing as there has been no word on it since sasha posted the article 🤣
They seem to be in love?
He barely acknowledges her existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

okay obvs I’m loving Stones in this Tiktok but the way Jack grabbed him was so smooth, wish he would grab me like that🤤🤤

• Heart
Tomorrow is match day 👌🏻
No idea if Jack will start or not (judging by the fickle football “fans” one slightly substandard performance on Tuesday from Jack means he’s “useless” but Pep will know better).

Either way what can we expect?
- White away kit? Jack looks sooo good in it
- The white headband to match the kit?
- More cheeky short tucks? Those long shorts look like they’re irritating Jack as much as us
- Bulgetastic photos 🍆
- Guaranteed: Jack looking smokin’ hot and sending our knickers into a soaking wet twist

• Heart
Tomorrow is match day 👌🏻
No idea if Jack will start or not (judging by the fickle football “fans” one slightly substandard performance on Tuesday from Jack means he’s “useless” but Pep will know better).

Either way what can we expect?
- White away kit? Jack looks sooo good in it
- The white headband to match the kit?
- More cheeky short tucks? Those long shorts look like they’re irritating Jack as much as us
- Bulgetastic photos 🍆
- Guaranteed: Jack looking smokin’ hot and sending our knickers into a soaking wet twist
I’m praying for a tunnel rummage again

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.