Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sasha liked and commented on Kate Kane’s recent photo. She must be jealous of not being able to do stuff like that

Reactions: 1
On a football note Gareth names his October international squad at 2pm tomorrow - thoughts? Can’t imagine much will change but he might add in little Phil now he’s back?
sont think much would change maguire shaw mason are injured though reckon he’ll add Phil as his played great since his been back

Of course they are. Was sasha making a quick bit of money and to try and make fans come outside the flat so she can be seen
p.sure someone on the WAG thread said they could see the apartment from their work and never seen people outside 🤣

On a football note Gareth names his October international squad at 2pm tomorrow - thoughts? Can’t imagine much will change but he might add in little Phil now he’s back?
quite a few injuries; maguire is out at the minute and so is mount. luke shaw only just back from injury as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know it’s lovely that he always takes his family on holiday but it must become a bit tiresome for Sasha never having a holiday alone with him. It makes the cousin label more and more plausible!

Sasha is a snooze fest (as lovely as I’m sure she is etc)

Back to the hotness before bed as these nights are getting chilly 🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵

8C7EACEE-F3F9-4E4A-B0CB-13AF77DA2BE8.jpeg
A37B3921-86A0-406E-BC56-CDD26A503BAA.jpeg
8313F83C-1FE2-4672-8BEF-8ADD611CD751.jpeg
E32B9E43-909F-450A-B341-D60A83984294.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And more to the point, how does he still manage to look hot AF with the one sock up?
The long black sock and the white sliders 😂
Would be a nightmare trying to rip those clothes off - it would be like an escape room trying to work out how to derobe him!
Still 1000% fuckable 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His questionable wardrobe choices have become so normalised that I didn’t even notice the sock/sliders disaster until someone else pointed it out 🙂
And what’s the point of having a wheelie suitcase and then carrying it?
Jack doesn’t make sense and I love him for it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And what’s the point of having a wheelie suitcase and then carrying it?
Jack doesn’t make sense and I love him for it
Tbh if I could spend some time inside anyone’s mind it would be Jack’s, I find him and his decision making absolutely fascinating 🤣 :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok girls food for thought before bed

IF Jack did a Q&A on insta. We all know what we obviously wanna ask him but what would you REALLY ask him that you think he’d answer…

Ok girls food for thought before bed

IF Jack did a Q&A on insta. We all know what we obviously wanna ask him but what would you REALLY ask him that you think he’d answer…
his aftershave he wears
his McDonald’s chinease and Nando’s order
id he likes co do pops
if his a jäger kinda guy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has Sasha had a nose job do we think? There's something different about how she looks now compared to back then and I just can't put a finger on it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.