Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anymore new thread title suggestions? I can’t find the one that was posted!

@Casey can what was it again?
Jack Grealish #19- Tattlers chilling at Wembley in 1-0-bleep, come on Jack, shoot and score

feel free to change chilling for a more appropriate adjective though lol

Reactions: 3
Jack grealish #19 back at the England camp come on jack just let us see you wank 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jack Grealish #19- Jack playing with his balls at SGP, no need for DIY, just call me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’re still withholding the #JPEA but if you’re here- we salute you!
I swear some of the regular commenters underneath are some of us as well - love today’s comment from someone about one for the wank bank 🤣

So I’m shortly about to get into my car here in Manchester to drive back down south.
Jack - I know you need to get to SGP for midday so do you want a lift?
There are plenty of lay-bys to pull into on the way for a swift bleeping/sucking/gentle destroying.
Or he could just do to me what he did to Lucy in my fanfic with his magic fingers ☝🏻 😈💦

Jack Grealish #19- Tattlers chilling at Wembley in 1-0-bleep, come on Jack, shoot and score

feel free to change chilling for a more appropriate adjective though lol
Instead of chilling we could have
- perving (someone else’s suggestion already)
- Drooling
- Salivating
- horny
- dripping 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear some of the regular commenters underneath are some of us as well - love today’s comment from someone about one for the wank bank 🤣

So I’m shortly about to get into my car here in Manchester to drive back down south.
There are plenty of lay-bys to pull into on the way for a swift bleeping/sucking/gentle destroying.
Or he could just do to me what he did to Lucy in my fanfic with his magic fingers ☝🏻 😈💦

- Drooling
- Salivating
- horny
- dripping 🤪
Any of those adjectives are accurate and better than chilling

Reactions: 2
Jack Grealish #19 - Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless, come to block 104 and duck us senseless
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

- Drooling
- Salivating
- horny
- dripping 🤪
💦 bank 😂😉

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.