Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 18 guys and girls. Thanks to @Casey can for her suggestion with the most votes. Also thanks to Jack for wearing the shirt and being utterly delicious - so delicious we have all forgotten about the icky bling he bought in the back of his motor whilst Sasha looked on. Bored AF.

Anyway, another new week another new thread - our boy has been pretty quiet this week - leaving us to our own devices and fan fics to get on with our obsession and make up what we think Jacks doing every second of the day.

Saying that. We did get treated to a good bit of tunnel cam. Jack looked happy whilst he rummaged around his boxers sorting himself out clearly thinking about us Tatters.

His love for us is so obvious as anything we request these days we get - a throw back insta post was asked for and what d’ya know? Sunday evening we are treated with a throwback to summer. Hi Jack 👋 next we would like a full kit change pitch side on 12th October in front of block 104, which we have aptly named Block 1-0-bleep (actually we haven’t, I have ok?)

JPEA. Will this be the week we realise the person behind the thirsty AF insta Jack pages is one of us? Show yourself! Let us know you’re here with a cheeky #JPEA 😉

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Love the recap! Love 1-0-bleep 😂

Who got the obligatory pics then?

Can I add that I keep looking at that throwback pic (fittest I've ever seen him), and I'm bleeping savage because I'm on the blob and can't even take my sexual frustrations out on my blokes knob! Someone help a girl out please (preferably jack! Wonder if he likes blood banging?)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To recap on our new challenge for Jack after his throwback wink at us on Insta last night and knowingly making us so wet we all slid off our chairs/beds/beanbags with a collective thump that could be heard around the country…please Jack can you post pics/story of:
- you getting all sweaty in the gym, showing as much skin as possible eg your top off PLEASE
- Evidence of you eating a hearty meal as we’re worried you’re looking a bit thinner in the face. Bonus points if you’re in a food fight with little Phil in the City canteen

Thought I’d bring our little game to the new thread so our Jackster doesn’t get lost trying to find what we’d asked again…

Oh and to recap on some delicious pics

52BCE284-0C57-4FF7-92F3-FE52BE3D9DE5.jpeg

EE72D8EA-75AC-40F2-B983-FDC8EFE76C9C.jpeg
512CCA32-B590-4135-A6D9-8B8EDC93BCDA.jpeg
08935D33-8CB5-49BF-84AA-737823CDF344.jpeg
E92F7FE2-E38C-4033-9DA7-52BC3508012B.jpeg
A0B5F240-4EDC-4C86-AB3E-542099AE220E.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think we need to ask him for a realistic picture to prove he’s reading here, maybe a throwback to him watching an old villa match again or a picture with McGinn, something like that. Then we will know …..

Reactions: 11
I think we need to ask him for a realistic picture to prove he’s reading here, maybe a throwback to him watching an old villa match again or a picture with McGinn, something like that. Then we will know …..
Stop suggesting sensible things to a Grealish bleep like me 😂 (block 1-0-bleep 🤣). But would LOVE a McGinn throwback, maybe a bingo one as that was the best! (But he might wait till Xmas for that)

Just promise me Jack that youll make me a cup of tea, after......

And Ill bleep for you , whatever you want/need/desire 💦💦💦💥😀😛
I would seriously judge him by this tea making, even if he’d just orgasmically ruptured my internal organs and put my head through the bedroom wall.
Nice n strong, brew for a couple of minutes, splash of milk, no sugar Jack, thankyou. Also Jack I’ll give you another blowjob if you throw in some chocolate hobnobs 👌🏻

Reactions: 4
56A44F65-F8E6-4CAE-8002-5BE9C81B79EA.jpeg

4C92DFF3-48E4-42ED-9247-47D1B621BA26.jpeg

18256E9B-0551-407E-99F6-BD53759D8B28.jpeg

4AE18785-05BB-4846-8C96-2349D7DE2D40.jpeg

The thread isn’t officially a new thread without a bit of playoffs Jack / brunette Jack 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.