Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so attractive. The confidence. The composure. 🥵🥵🔥💦

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Standing in the rain at smallests football training reminding myself of the lifestyle Grealish gives his parents…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
First time on TikTok in weeks and after all the Harry styles content THIS is what algorithm think I want when it comes to Jack content :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
First time on TikTok in weeks and after all the Harry styles content THIS is what algorithm think I want when it comes to Jack content :unsure:
Silly boy 😂
I’d love to go dancing with Jack, would be a right hoot (obvs the Jack of now not of then, he’s still too boyish in that vid)

Reactions: 2
must watched this and thought jack what u doing mate
Don’t look at me on the Christmas night out then 🙈 you’ll be like Casey ffs sit down. I do Max dancing like that on purpose. Me and the running man are besties haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if JG is one of the unvaccinated five England players? You'd hope not considering his sister's health issues but footballers ain't the brightest

Reactions: 1
I wonder if JG is one of the unvaccinated five England players? You'd hope not considering his sister's health issues but footballers ain't the brightest
I doubt it but to be honest (and I don’t want to rant about Covid on here) it’s none of my business whether Jack has had the vax or not, and it shouldn’t be the business of anyone else either.

I thought the front page of the Sun was a disgrace. What happened to patient confidentiality and bodily autonomy? I personally know people who can’t have the vax for medical reasons and they shouldn’t be having to explain themselves to anybody (I say that has someone who’s double jabbed). The vax protects the person who has it, vaxxed people can still catch and transmit Covid anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think they do seem to care at club level but at international level, you come under the jurisdiction of visiting countries and there are many that won't permit unvaccinated people to enter. I'd guess the prospect of not playing in the WC would make a player change their mind

Reactions: 5
I don't think they do seem to care at club level but at international level, you come under the jurisdiction of visiting countries and there are many that won't permit unvaccinated people to enter. I'd guess the prospect of not playing in the WC would make a player change their mind
Yes you’re right there re other countries (my main reason for getting the vax was to travel myself!) my main beef is the way the media are reporting it and some of the attitudes out there. The World Cup is still over a year away though so again don’t understand why people are making a big thing of it now. Just wish they’d leave the players alone

• Heart
Yes you’re right there re other countries (my main reason for getting the vax was to travel myself!) my main beef is the way the media are reporting it and some of the attitudes out there. The World Cup is still over a year away though so again don’t understand why people are making a big thing of it now. Just wish they’d leave the players alone
I think it’s because they’re viewed as role models for the football fans. They’re really pushing the agenda with it, publicising deaths of people who were anti vax, and I think it pushes people the opposite direction. And now vaccine passports are being brought in here in scotland

Reactions: 1
U shouldnot feel forced to have it should be your choice I’ve been doubled jabbed ans still go it

Reactions: 7
I guess if you're Southgate you need to know now whether the unjabbed intend to change their minds. Otherwise what's the point in keeping then in the squad?

Reactions: 4
I guess if you're Southgate you need to know now whether the unjabbed intend to change their minds. Otherwise what's the point in keeping then in the squad?
This is true as I don’t think after this autumn there are any other internationals (maybe friendlies?)
Just would rather it all be behind closed doors, I’m deeply uncomfortable with the vilification of people who for whatever reason don’t want or can’t have the vaccine (or any other medical intervention). As @Casey can said this kind of stuff tends to backfire massively, especially amongst younger people

Reactions: 3
This is true as I don’t think after this autumn there are any other internationals (maybe friendlies?)
Just would rather it all be behind closed doors, I’m deeply uncomfortable with the vilification of people who for whatever reason don’t want or can’t have the vaccine (or any other medical intervention). As @Casey can said this kind of stuff tends to backfire massively, especially amongst younger people
I just don’t see how it’s in the public interest either, apart from trying to put extra pressure on the players to get the vaccine because of public reaction. I believe the vax should be a choice. I was double vaxxed early on as a carer despite my initial hesitation & my 13 year old just had his too.

I'm at the spurs stadium. bleeping fuming jack wasn't here. I mean I even looked on the god damn bleeping roof! (And heard a funny story about gazza getting told to get off the old roof 🤣

This is really cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
F878791F-A076-4D6B-8C06-CCBED4BC35F9.jpeg
Makes me want Pep to give me a row even more now.I need disciplined haha

Is Stones partner not anti-vax?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.