Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm at the spurs stadium. bleeping fuming jack wasn't here. I mean I even looked on the god damn bleeping roof! (And heard a funny story about gazza getting told to get off the old roof 🤣

This is really cute!
Yet another outrage by Jack - why is he never in the places you need him to be? I can imagine him accidentally getting stuck on a roof somewhere though 😂
Im out in brum tonight so I'm taking my binoculars incase he's about
Watch out for the whacky dancing 😂

I’m gonna be in Manchester tomorrow so Jack hunting commences in earnest 😈😈😈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I need to hear a conversation between JG and pep would either of the understand anything??
I can’t remember what game it was but Pep was all passionate and talking to Jack and I turned to my partner and said Jack’s not got a clue eh? My partner rolled my eyes back at me knowing I fancy both of them haha

RB Leipzig!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t remember what game it was but Pep was all passionate and talking to Jack and I turned to my partner and said Jack’s not got a clue eh? My partner rolled my eyes back at me knowing I fancy both of them haha

RB Leipzig!
It was hilarious watching that - Jack clearly had no idea what he was on about, and the way Jack said Pep gave him “useful information” 😂 Enough spin there from you Jack to be a politician (I’d rather Jack run the country than this lot - free moozik for all!)

Some England photoshoot throwbacks ahead of internationals week of the sexiest man on earth 🥵🥵🥵😍😍😍

AF55CDAD-2961-4FF0-B545-A71BB55FFDD8.jpeg

0FE5D6F4-35E6-44A4-AE8F-5436C24A0199.jpeg
B6D21F55-7E82-4CFC-9F07-479E1E587499.jpeg
91031A8E-7A5A-43D1-8C2A-CFDA2CAEF67D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was hilarious watching that - Jack clearly had no idea what he was on about, and the way Jack said Pep gave him “useful information” 😂 Enough spin there from you Jack to be a politician (I’d rather Jack run the country than this lot - free moozik for all!)

Some England photoshoot throwbacks ahead of internationals week of the sexiest man on earth 🥵🥵🥵😍😍😍

View attachment 791127
View attachment 791128View attachment 791129View attachment 791133
Everytime I see the England pics all I see this is now 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20210919-144516_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
B7ABDDC7-4F2B-4FAF-AB44-AEDC4582E206.jpeg

I don’t understand, why is she not on top of him? Bare minimum hands down the shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 791207
I don’t understand, why is she not on top of him? Bare minimum hands down the shorts
Sasha: 'So I really like the Charlotte Tilbury contour but I think the Nars one still has the edge for me. I need to try out the No7 one too and maybe mix it with a bit of the Clarins one.'

Jack: 'You wot?'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 791207
I know right? How could you just lie there so nonchalantly when he’s there, nearly naked, begging to be straddled? 🥵🥵🥵

He doesn’t look impressed, probably because she has her really really long nails out 😖😖😖

Sasha: 'So I really like the Charlotte Tilbury contour but I think the Nars one still has the edge for me. I need to try out the No7 one too and maybe mix it with a bit of the Clarins one.'

Very very accurate! 😂

Reactions: 1
He looks so bleeping good in this video. And his arms 😍 they’re really long. Like they’d be the perfect length to squeeze your arse as you were out and about 🥵

• Heart

Sasha: ‘but Jack I’m completely obsessed by it. Oh my God why do you never listen to me?’

Jack: *scrolls through raya*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looks so bleeping good in this video. And his arms 😍 they’re really long. Like they’d be the perfect length to squeeze your arse as you were out and about 🥵
I love his arms and we never see enough of them. I just want to lick them up and down 👅💋

This is a really decent article about Jack from four four two last month

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve lost my fan fic mojo, but just came up with a good line from Jack so I need to sort myself out 🤣

• Haha
Jack grealish, you have us as fans
And what we need are plenty of bangs
You can do us up the arse
Unless some wish to pass
And simply admire the way your cock hangs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jack, Jack
Get on your back
Let me sit on your face
Please lick my crack

Jack, Jack
I’m on the attack
Gonna ride you all night
And empty your sack

Jack, Jack
I wanna give you head
Flip me right over
duck me till I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.