Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is getting slated on Twitter, I feel very protective. Even as a villa fan I don’t like him getting slagged off

Reactions: 2
Jack’s off already 😭
Don’t blame Pep - the ref has been awful with Jack and there’s no point continuing

SAME!! I get pissed when people say something bad about him
What are they saying about him? I’d better not look as I’ll punch their bloody lights out 😡

Reactions: 3
he’s had a stinker so not surprised he’s been subbed. someone on the city forum was joking saying has grealish shagged the refs wife 🤣 the amount of fouls on him that he just ignored.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I late with this news? The thread moves so fast, I’m still on thread 16 😂😂😂

It makes me die that I now get football and jack notifications when I don’t even like football 😂😂

• Haha
Jack’s off already 😭
Don’t blame Pep - the ref has been awful with Jack and there’s no point continuing

What are they saying about him? I’d better not look as I’ll punch their bloody lights out 😡
Well in all honesty Jack was not brilliant tonight. He was hotter than usual though.

he’s had a stinker so not surprised he’s been subbed. someone on the city forum was joking saying has grealish shagged the refs wife 🤣 the amount of fouls on him that he just ignored.
Don’t think he played particularly badly tbh

Not sure he’s in the right position out there, heavily marked with nowhere to go, not helped by the ref.

Also not sure why Sterling is still on…
Edit - Sterling off unsurprisingly!

Reactions: 3
I can’t cope tonight, please can his tiktok teens come through with the match content ASAP especially his face before he was subbed. I legit feel like I am going to die of not-shagging-Jack-itis. 🥵🥵🥵 I am desperate

Reactions: 5
Oh my bleeping god please rail me and choke me
If it’s not the fingers it’s the tongue…it’s like he’s constantly reminding us what he could do to us 🥵🥵🥵
I can’t cope tonight, please can his tiktok teens come through with the match content ASAP especially his face before he was subbed. I legit feel like I am going to die of not-shagging-Jack-itis. 🥵🥵🥵 I am desperate
I’m actually in physical pain from him not shagging me, I actually ACHE

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Need some chapters tonight please girls. I think it will all make us feel better. Proper hot smutty dramatic chapters.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.