Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
Welcome to Stanley Ferry where the most boring woman in Yorkshire is working her first Saturday in years (cos of her aNnUaL lEaVe babes).

In case you missed it, Dan is WFH (non-rented, possibly non-forever home) in her boxroom/office full of wood, clutter and trinkety bits. Her job is to flog mortgages by boring people into submission until they'll sign anything just to get rid of her. If she's on a video call, her weapon of choice is her super-blinking-abilities which have been known to trigger unpleasant symptoms in those poor people she targets.

She may or may not be going to Bali this year depending on the Rona/Bozza situation, listen carefully for any mentions of holidays as she doesn't like to talk about it (except when going to LiSbOn).

Chesney hasn't been seen since she dropped him off at work one Tuesday in August; not saying there's any cause for concern there but she has done an awful lot of work on her patio and Dora isn't allowed to dig in the garden anymore...

Anyway, Ms Orange-Potato-Head would like to thank everyone for their support and comments (all 7 of them in 2021) and will continue to delight us all with her fashion inspo and gourmet tuition throughout 2022.
Don't forget to swipe up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Sticky One

VIP Member
Fuming we aren’t anywhere near a new thread and won’t be for a very long time as she is so boring but my suggestion is -

ItsDaniellesjourney #11 We know what you did last summer 2018

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Fun fact about Dan, when she went on holiday with her uni friends a few years ago she went back to the hotel room of one of my friends who live down south! He had posted a selfie on his stories and I knew who she was instantly. He told my mate that they done everything except sex basically. Poor bug eyes don’t know who he’s actually married to

Fun fact about Dan, when she went on holiday with her uni friends a few years ago she went back to the hotel room of one of my friends who live down south! He had posted a selfie on his stories and I knew who she was instantly. He told my mate that they done everything except sex basically. Poor bug eyes don’t know who he’s actually married to
I feel like I should include the image with half of the face blurred out….

I feel like I should include the image with half of the face blurred out….
Angry they got interrupted and taken wedding ring off 🥶

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Sozhun

VIP Member
It looks like a big vagina on the bed. Probably the only one poor Chesney will see cos Dirty Dani is too busy showing other blokes her ham wallet 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Fanaff

VIP Member
Stop saying the rona you fucking boomer. Also, it’s ‘definitely’ not the RONA because that would be very inconvenient for her. I can’t deal with her Jocelyn Wildenstein face this morning.

edit: omg she’s just mansplained a gender reveal
Hahah I was going to say this. “We are going to a gender reveal which is a reveal that reveals the gender so if it’s a boy or a girl”

Well no fucking shit Danni, thank you for that clarity.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Tbf this is her brand. Everything she comes out with is like a 5 year old telling you about their day.
"I wanted pasta for tea so I made pasta for tea. I had sauce on my pasta. I made the sauce in a pan. This is how I made the sauce. I put the sauce on my pasta. I love pasta with sauce."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many fucking updates do we need of this shit fake fireplace?

Just take a fucking photo when it's done. No cunt caressssssssss.

We just wanna know more about who fingered you in Marbs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Catherinez

Say Wimborne white 3 times in a row and an unblinking orange victorian nightgown wearing ghost will appear

• Haha

Poppyray23

Her lunch and dinner was 1,157 calories and now having a Twix which must be about 200 calories, so unless she has had a glass of water and some air for breakfast, she's not really in a calorie deflict.
Please dont claim 1400 cals plus a breakfast (of typically 250 do 1650) is not a deficit. Every body reacts differently to different total amounts. Do I think she eats more then she needs (and shows) yes other wise she would be losing weight however 1400 is quite low and someone might see your comment and be on 1650 and think they are doing it wrong. I lose at 1800 so dont assume you have to be 1200 a day to lose. As much as dizzy d does my head in I dont agree with your comment

• Heart
Reactions: 23

#ad#aff

VIP Member
"I wanted pasta for tea so I made pasta for tea. I had sauce on my pasta. I made the sauce in a pan. This is how I made the sauce. I put the sauce on my pasta. I love pasta with sauce."
Today I went to the shops because that is where they sell things and you can buy them and I like the shops a lot and then I came home and made some food and it was nice and I liked it

• Haha
Reactions: 23