ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking if that kind of tea had been spilled on another thread, for example the Hinch one it would have gone WILD!

Reactions: 3
Fuming we arenā€™t anywhere near a new thread and wonā€™t be for a very long time as she is so boring but my suggestion is -

ItsDaniellesjourney #11 We know what you did last summer 2018

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Fuming we arenā€™t anywhere near a new thread and wonā€™t be for a very long time as she is so boring but my suggestion is -

ItsDaniellesjourney #11 We know what you did last summer 2018
I actually feel dead tight on poor Chez Sheeran. Imagine if she brought fanny crabs back to to the tardis foreverhome? She'd have to keep them in the broom cupboard utility room.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do these ā€œinfluencersā€ feel like they ā€œhave to show their faceā€ā€¦ā€¦.. her latest convo on her story is literally so boring, dull and completely pointless! Why post at all?

Reactions: 6
Why do these ā€œinfluencersā€ feel like they ā€œhave to show their faceā€ā€¦ā€¦.. her latest convo on her story is literally so boring, dull and completely pointless! Why post at all?
Well if she didnā€™t I would never have known that she works such long hours, Iā€™m sure she has never mentioned it before

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To keep a level of engagement for Brands to look at for ADā€™s

Reactions: 1
I always picture her sitting so awkwardly in these stories where she HAS to be showing her coffee mug #emmabridgewater #ilovecoffee but once you realise how weirdly she is sitting with her arm in mid air just to get it in the shot you canā€™t unsee it! Itā€™s so pointless to do and looks ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A new Thursday same bleeping story she's told for the past duck knows long.

I actually feel dead tight on poor Chez Sheeran. Imagine if she brought fanny crabs back to to the tardis foreverhome? She'd have to keep them in the broom cupboard utility room.
And take them on a morning walk before she starts her long day in her spare room "office".

• Haha
I still can't believe she calls a room in her house 'the office' just say that you've been working you weirdo.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.