ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please dont claim 1400 cals plus a breakfast (of typically 250 do 1650) is not a deficit. Every body reacts differently to different total amounts. Do I think she eats more then she needs (and shows) yes other wise she would be losing weight however 1400 is quite low and someone might see your comment and be on 1650 and think they are doing it wrong. I lose at 1800 so dont assume you have to be 1200 a day to lose. As much as dizzy d does my head in I dont agree with your comment
Agreed. Is it being suggested that eating less than the recommendation for a 7 year old girl wouldn't be a calorie deficit for a grown woman? Unless you were bed-bound 1200 calories would be incredibly unhealthy in the longer-term. Screenshot from NHS website...

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Please dont claim 1400 cals plus a breakfast (of typically 250 do 1650) is not a deficit. Every body reacts differently to different total amounts. Do I think she eats more then she needs (and shows) yes other wise she would be losing weight however 1400 is quite low and someone might see your comment and be on 1650 and think they are doing it wrong. I lose at 1800 so dont assume you have to be 1200 a day to lose. As much as dizzy d does my head in I dont agree with your comment
thanks for influencing me to not worry, I genuinely saw that comment and thought 🤯 maybe I am doing it wrong (struggling the last few weeks) let us know if you do a swipe up for asos 😂 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
thanks for influencing me to not worry, I genuinely saw that comment and thought 🤯 maybe I am doing it wrong (struggling the last few weeks) let us know if you do a swipe up for asos 😂 xx
Wouldnt know how to add those annoying swipe ups even if I wanted too haha. Your best way to calculate daily cals is to use tools like iifym or similar. But my recommendation (I'm a PT) start higher (even 2000 is not a bad place to start but this all depends on your natural daily expenditure and not just exercise, ie a desk job burns less naturally daily then a cleaner etc) and work back wards. Stick at first set of cals for 2 to 4 weeks (be super strict with tracking initially but dont worry it wont last forever) if you stay the same or gain then you can drop. I advise no more then 50 cals a day drop at a time. So few weeks at 1950 then 1900 etc, once you find a set you lose at stay at that untill.you maintain for a few weeks. Then drop again. Eventually you will hit either your weight or maintenance

My second advise is dont pick a weight on the scale number as your ultimate goal, just because you want to be 9 stone does not mean your body wants to be. Having a higher muscle mass can cause your over all.body weight to be higher then that goal weight even if your body looks amazing. You might be cracking at 11 stone because you have a higher muscle mass and lower body fat (just look up female cross fit athletes and their body weights for example).

But please dont drop low immediately or too low ok general

Hope this helps

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She honestly knocks me sick. People are desperately fundraising for Ukraine and she’s just spent £85 on cushions and is proudly showing them off. Read the room for fucks sake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wouldnt know how to add those annoying swipe ups even if I wanted too haha. Your best way to calculate daily cals is to use tools like iifym or similar. But my recommendation (I'm a PT) start higher (even 2000 is not a bad place to start but this all depends on your natural daily expenditure and not just exercise, ie a desk job burns less naturally daily then a cleaner etc) and work back wards. Stick at first set of cals for 2 to 4 weeks (be super strict with tracking initially but dont worry it wont last forever) if you stay the same or gain then you can drop. I advise no more then 50 cals a day drop at a time. So few weeks at 1950 then 1900 etc, once you find a set you lose at stay at that untill.you maintain for a few weeks. Then drop again. Eventually you will hit either your weight or maintenance

My second advise is dont pick a weight on the scale number as your ultimate goal, just because you want to be 9 stone does not mean your body wants to be. Having a higher muscle mass can cause your over all.body weight to be higher then that goal weight even if your body looks amazing. You might be cracking at 11 stone because you have a higher muscle mass and lower body fat (just look up female cross fit athletes and their body weights for example).

But please dont drop low immediately or too low ok general

Hope this helps
Thank you. Really do appreciate that ❤

I can’t believe she has bought more shite for her shelves 😩

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion

Dani we know what you did in Marbella, cheated on Chesney with some random fella

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Buys a watering can to clutter up the shelves more, going to use it to water the plants, two stories later.....guys I bought fake plants 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#outfit inspo🤣

That jacket looks ridiculous with that dress and don't get me started on the fecking Prada bag that you might use for a job interview but not for a day out drinking!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#outfit inspo🤣

That jacket looks ridiculous with that dress and don't get me started on the fecking Prada bag that you might use for a job interview but not for a day out drinking!
I know, she’s got a really floaty girly dress on with a coat that looks like she is going down the car-boot sale!! If anyone takes inspo from that, they need their head testing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did Desperate Dan not link her outfit at the weekend? Must need the pennies to pay for the tat she has just bought

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.