ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus her little chubby feet will be screaming by the end of the evening in those shoes 🥴 and you can guarantee there will be a hole in the toe so I hope she's painted it 🤣🤣

The dress is just awful. The whole thing screams gcse drama teacher 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You just know that the other girls have a what’s app and are like “what the duck will she turn up in this time” whilst being on the main chat saying “oh a new dress and mules from ASOS, sounds lush Dani hun. Can’t wait to see” then back to the side chat to argue about who will sit next to her and be seen in public with the mule/tight combo loser

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The colour of her face next to her hands 🤣🤣🤣 never fake tans tho, it’s all natural you jealous huns xo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never ran to a thread so fast when I saw those shoes. Tights and a peep toe? Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no no

• Haha
This is what I was thinking haaaaa.

Can we have a side by side with the Vivian to see which is worst?!
It's a tough call. Both horrendous🤣

Eta - on reflection, I think tonight's is worse.
Tights and peep-toe shoes are unforgivable! And there's no other pink; a pink bag or nails or something might have helped. Just all frumpy black widow and then shocking pink mules!

At least Vivian is an iconic look, I mean she's the world's most-loved prostitute🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Don’t tell me she’s wearing the Inspector Gadget mac as well 🤦🏻‍♀️

Call the fashion police

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't forget to set your alarms chaps! There may be drunk stories which will get deleted once she wakes up.

Anyone awake to capture them, please do. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I CANNOT BREATHE, this is too much!! If 2020 was an outfit, this is it! Is this pandemic chic? I’m almost lost for words. She is unqualified to give fashion advice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Has she not even realised her mate is taking the pies out of her ‘Hi guys’ then proceeds with a boring monologue

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I CANNOT BREATHE, this is too much!! If 2020 was an outfit, this is it! Is this pandemic chic? I’m almost lost for words. She is unqualified to give fashion advice.
She's unqualified on many things bless her....but it doesn't stop her 😄 she needs an intervention

I've not been on this thread for ages but had to come for a look after "the outfit" 😂😂. Her mates must be so grateful she gives them a heads up so they can prepare their poker faces!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.