ItsDaniellesjourney #10 aff link this, swipe up that, come on babes pay for my new build tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posts this date day in York and the last time she posted something almost identical was January?!! I think couples who have to post about what an amazing date day they're having are really not having a great time. If you were you wouldn't have your phone out the whole time taking pictures!

Also the person who has said above about them eating out for lunch, takeaway for tea and pasta the next day ... I do agree it's a lot of food and she seems absolutely obsessed with food. I feel a great test for their relationship would be seeing if they could go out for a date day without it evolving around food and booze (not that there's anything wrong with this normally but Danielle is literally obsessed!).

Reactions: 7
She posts this date day in York and the last time she posted something almost identical was January?!! I think couples who have to post about what an amazing date day they're having are really not having a great time. If you were you wouldn't have your phone out the whole time taking pictures!

Also the person who has said above about them eating out for lunch, takeaway for tea and pasta the next day ... I do agree it's a lot of food and she seems absolutely obsessed with food. I feel a great test for their relationship would be seeing if they could go out for a date day without it evolving around food and booze (not that there's anything wrong with this normally but Danielle is literally obsessed!).
That’s a point…I’ve never seen them do anything that isn’t food or drink.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:
Itsdaniellesjorney: fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thread suggestion:
Itsdaniellesjorney: fingerbanged in Marbs, clearly overdoing the carbs.
Omg thisssssss!!!!!!

She needs therapy for her food issues and for everything in her life almost evolving around food and drink (and there's no shame in that. I've had twenty sessions of it and it cured me) but her obsession and addiction to it and living obsessing about each meal and all date nights ever evolving around it show that she has some issues.

This is why Slimming World and calorie counting etc are deeply problematic because they only 'fix' surface level stuff and not the deeper underlying problem ... which is often food being a coping mechanism for something else. I wonder whether that 'something else' for her is boredom (like mine was). Maybe she knows her life is very boring, hence an overexcitement about all things food and drink.

Reactions: 5
‘The light coming in through the VeLuX windows’.. just say windows!!! Why do you need to call them velux windows all the time, it’s really not interesting hun
but how would us peasants know she has velux windows if she doesn’t mention it daily!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she having us on with that coffee story every single day? Does she not stop and think 'this a bit repetitive'? She must be having a laugh with us all. She cannot think that is interesting day after day after day.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Is she having us on with that coffee story every single day? Does she not stop and think 'this a bit repetitive'? She must be having a laugh with us all. She cannot think that is interesting day after day after day.
She MUST be trolling us!🤣 it's the only logical explanation.

Most influencers want to put out some creative and interesting content. The same coffee story every day proves her contempt for her followers. She must think it's all they deserve and that they're suckers for watching .
Fancy yourself much? Imagine writing that. Cringe.
I came to say the same thing🤣

Reactions: 2
I think she looks better without the slap on tbh! Can’t stand that pink jumper either

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.