Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Fun fact about Dan, when she went on holiday with her uni friends a few years ago she went back to the hotel room of one of my friends who live down south! He had posted a selfie on his stories and I knew who she was instantly. He told my mate that they done everything except sex basically. Poor bug eyes don’t know who he’s actually married to

I feel like I should include the image with half of the face blurred out….

Angry they got interrupted and taken wedding ring off 🥶
😮😮😮😮😮 This is soooo scandalous ☕

Usually I never believe cheating rumours on here but those receipts are HOT 🤣 Danielle you cheating dark horse. Poor Ches

• Wow
Reactions: 18

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
She'll never order from Made again but she's happy for them to use her picture of the sofa bed on their social media. Ok hun.
She will never use them again. But she'll continue to link the sofa bed to grab a few pennies😬

Honestly, this winds me up. She says the quality of the bed was terrible and the customer service was "horrific" yet she's happy to plug other products and send customer their way.

Greedy, money-grabbing, ruthless, unprincipled, greedy, lying, greedy bitch.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Morning babes. Excited to see what Dan Dan is going to dazzle us with in this thread. She’s currently working a Saturday until 2PM. Not the hero we wanted but the hero we needed.

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Was just thinking who the frig is Ben they are talking about!? Then remembered his name isn’t actually Chez, it’s Ben! Was so confused. 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

J2607

VIP Member
Who the fuck drinks monster drinks apart from 15 year old teenage boys?
An ex turned up to my house once with a Monster and I was repulsed, that was a huge red flag and I should have ended it there and then. I'll know for next time.

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
That cheese on toast has devastated me. It's like when she used to put a scraping of cream cheese on a bagel. A travesty.
This is my toast. I’ve put a slither of cheese on it. That makes it cheese on toast. This is my soup. It is red. It is made from tomato. It is tomato soup. I dip my cheese on toast in to my tomato soup. I eat the cheese on toast with soup on it.

• Haha

unicorngal

I’m so excited to see the hot pink mules paired with tights later. I hope the reality aligns with the vision I have in my head 🤣

• Haha

Fmf17

Chatty Member
I am actually fuming at those stories this morning! Aff linking her sofa bed AFTER she slagged made off was one thing but then to do that and say she will never order from them again cos their customer service is horrific????? But other people can order from them and go through the same thing so she can line her pockets with a few pennies. DISGRACE

• Angry

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Jokes aside, you can tell she isn't happy with her life but she likes the money side of things, the non-rented house, the fancy holidays and the ugly designer bits too much to do something about it.

She always used to post underwear and bikini shots in a thirsty way. Now "the rona" 🙄 has apparently made her fat and stopped her fun 😄 wow I bet there's loads more we don't know about

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her decor is absolutely horrible. She has no style and no taste. She just copies people and throws it together.

What in the actual name of fuckery is she doing taking out worktops to accommodate a hoover... and a radiator to accommodate a sofa that is seven times to big for the room??? 🤯😵💫

And people trust Dirty Dan to give them mortgage advice? Wow.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Not Blinky showing her trinkety bits to someone other than Chez Sheeran.
Annual leave from their marriage pending…

• Haha

Catherinez

Once she likes a colour, everything has to be that colour, the living room has to be all green, the bedroom has to be all dark blue, the office has to be greeny grey and she has to be orange

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand why she purchased a new build. Buys a fake fire and spends thousands making a fake mantle, chimney, brick wall and surround when she could have just bought an older property with these things and a real log burner?! I don’t really get why you would spend so much to make a fake fire seem real when anyone sat in the room will see her flick a switch to turn it on and never add more wood to it so will know it’s fake in seconds! Her house makes me itch, it’s so cluttered and she buys for the sake of it.

Snoopsmcgoops

I came here to post my shock that she is getting panelling in yet another room and in room she just claimed is too small as it is.....I was 12 pages behind in this thread and wasn't going to bother reading them, but thank god I did. o_O Dani you dirty little trollop. It's always the quiet ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

#ad#aff

VIP Member
The hardest part of Dani’s roast is paying the electricity bill after the slow cooker has been on for 7 working days straight

She seems so cold towards Dozza 🥴 my pets wind me up sometimes but I wouldn’t go on social media and call them little shits, it’s not impressive or funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16